𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

✍︎✍︎✍︎

"Fucking peice of shit." The red headed teen cursed as he finalised his journey of searching by slamming in the classroom door.

"Woah woah," Alex calmed, slightly taken aback at his outburst, "calm down. And remember the person you're talking about."

Invisible steam emitted from the furious ruffian's head and those firery irises held her at gun point, causing herself to root herself to the tiled floor.

'Why was Jaxx so provoked?' Every student sheltering themselves from the rain of the tyrant questioned. To which the answer is no other than the last person anyone would think about. Simply the last reason on the list.

His own boyfriend, Sora.

Yes, they're relationship wasn't really that ideal nor healthy for that matter, but what ignited the flame inside him to cause such a blaze of anger?

It was simply his absence.

Like a pet going missing, he did in fact ask around to see if anyone saw the timid boy, to which the most popular response being no, due to him being no more than a shadow to everyone in the school. It's upsetting if you really think about it, but the red head didn't pay any mind to that around.

Instead his attention was aimed to the fact that he was supposed to retrieve his bag to him because the elder was planning to ditch school. But his plans were sadly interrupted since no one showed up with his backpack in hand with a flustered face.

He found the bag placed on the bench not too far outsider the classroom. So there was a clue hinting that he was doing his duties, though got distracted in the process.

Or, was it?

"I know who I'm talking about, thank you." He hissed at the blonde who's self-esteem was shrunken down into nothing but a shribbled up ball. "And that just makes me even more pissed."

"Relax dude; Sora must've just had something pop up and had to go." Her suggestion came, unravelling her crumpled ball of confidence.

The latter let out a sigh of frustration and rubbed his temples, and Alex couldn't have felt more helpless in the situation.

But what was there to do? Sora had randomly disappeared with no context to support it and that was it. Or perhaps that was what she, possibly they, tried to believe.

For some odd reason, it felt like Deja Vue, like, this exact thing has happened before. A student going missing, but because of their behaviour patterns, not much questioned it.

Golden eyes widened as if they had just been opened to a new peice of this desolating puzzle of a stomach churning story. The story being no other than her own highschool life that she hadn't ever imagined to be for one second this excruciating, and the 'if' being a word of comfort to convince herself that what was happening was a sick dream that she hoped she would wake up in shambles over.

Such eyes, no matter how golden they were, their world was always tinted in a dull bronze that they themselves made it fade into, making it almost impossible to see the truth that was placed in front of them.

But by simply letting tears wash away the silver it was coated with, it shined a blindingly bright gold that the eyes had to adjust to, and there the new answer that was longed was bestowed with care.

"Maryn.." The name slipped past her lips like a distasteful slur she was forbidden to say.

"What about him." The red head sassed.

"Do you think that.. something along the lines of the Daniella situation, happened to him, or.. possibly S-Sora?"