002

˚୨୧˚georgia˚୨୧˚

i woke up and streched out the tense muscles in my body, i sat up and grabbed my phone. i saw that mattia had texted me.

mattia

im sorry if last night was weird.

nah your good dude.

alright, see you at school?

fs!
mattia liked this message

to be honest, last night wasn't to awkard. although, i was a little weirded out. i really hope he is not catching feelings, we both only agreed sex, nothing more, maybe i'm just over thinking. i got up from my bed and walked over to my closet. i picked out a black dress with a light washed jean jacket, my shoes were white vans. my hair was curled and my makeup was did. i grabbed my backpack and went to jordans room.

"you ready?" i sighed.

"yeah, everything good?" he questioned.

"yeah im good." i replied.

"alright, who's driving?" he questioned.

"i will if you want." i exclaimed.

"for sure!" he replied.

we walked downstairs and said goodbye to our parents, we walked outside and i opened up my car door, so did jordan. we got in and i put my car in reverse, once we were out of the driveway, we headed off to school.

we got to school, i met up with kairi and the others.

"hey kai!" i said delightfully, giving kairi a hug.

"hey G!" he hugged me back.

kairi and i have been friends since i was 5 and he was 7. mattia, my brother and the others are two years older then me but i have always had a really close bond with kai. he is like my second brother and my mom absolutly adores him. infact my mom and kairis mom have been friends with each other for a decade now so kai is very much welcomed in our family, just like im welcomed in his.

when we were little, kairi always called me g or gigi as a nickname, he still does till this day and i call him kai or kiwi as a nickname. i love that kid to the moon and back to be honest. he will always be here for me and i'll always be here for him.

"hey G!" mattia said interupting kai and i's conversation.

"hey! i only call georgia that, not you." kairi jokingly said, putting his arm around me.

"chill dawg, my bad." mattia said backing away.

"nah bro im just joking with you." kairi said as he giggled, dapping up mattia.

"what'd you want mattia?" i said.

"i just wanted to say wassup, das it." he exclaimed.

"oh well, hi!" i said.

mattia, kai and i walked over to the rest of the boys. we talked for the remander of time before our bell rung, once it did we all went to class.

~

470 words
leave comments!