006

˚୨୧˚georgia˚୨୧˚

the whole day, i was messed up. what mattia told had still been on my mind.

i can't believe he loves me.

i thought to myself.

i just don't get it, out of all of the people in this school, why me? i am so insecure about myself, i hate the why i look. im not even trying to sound like an attention seeker but i have been bullied for the way i look, i mean people might tell me that i look good and everything, but i don't think i do.
_____________________________________

it was after school, i was looking for kairi and when i found him. i noticed he was talking to a girl. i didn't want to interupt him so i just waited outside with alavro and the rest.

"hey ale, do you know who kai is talking to?" i assured him.

"oh yeah thats samantha, she's new to this school and she has chem with kai. he was just showing her around but it looks like they might hit it off." ale exclaimed.

"cool, oh and sorry about all about that this morning." i assured.

"nah it's good, im the one who should be apologizing. we shouldn't have all made this blow out of proportion." ale replied.

"thank you ale, it's okay." i said.

he nodded.

after about 5 minutes later, kai came running back over to us.

"hey kai!" i said.

"hey G! sorry it took me so long you guys. just wanted to get the girl better." he assured.

"nah your good." we all said.

"hey i was gonna ask if i could come over?" i asked.

"yeah sure, let me just text my mom."

some time passes by and kairi finally claimed that i could come over to his house.

"my mom is dropping off maiya at dance practice though, so we're gonna have to walk. i live like 14 minutes away."

i nodded.

we said goodbye to the rest and headed over to kai's house.
_____________________________________

once kairi and i both got to his house, we set our stuff down and went to the kitchen.

"bro so much shit happend today." i sighed.

"oh yeah so whatever happened between you and mattia?" he questioned.

"kai you have to promise no to tell anyone this." i said, looking at kairi dead in the eyes.

"georgia, you know me. i won't tell anyone." kairi said.

"okay well here i go..mattia and i were friends with benefits and whenever i would deny hanging out with you, i would hang out with him to do you know and he ended up catching feelings for me and it's just so much shit going on that i don't know what to fucking even do anymore." i said, practicality about to cry.

"hey g, it's okay. im here for you. you can come to me for anything and i'll listen alright. i love you bro, you're my best friend." he said, holding in my hand so i could be comforted.

"thanks kai, you're like the only person i can count on at this moment." i said, wiping off my tears.

"of course g." he exclaimed.

he stood up and gave me a hug, a long tight hug that made me started crying even more. this kid can listen to me rant about the most littlest things possible and he'll still listen. i couldn't do all of this without kairi by my side.

~

574 words.