013

˚୨୧˚georgia˚୨୧˚

i walked in and i immediately went upstairs, i didn't even say hi to my brother or dad. i went to my room and saw mattia sitting down on my bed.

"mattia, what are you doing here?" i said, taking off my shoes and purse.

"i just wanted to talk to you, about us."

"no mattia, please. i don't wann-"

"georgia i love you! i wanna be with you." he exclaimed.

"but mattia, i don't want it to interfere with our past." i said.

"georgia, look at me." he said, walking up to me. "it won't interfere with anything, i promise you."

after, he kissed me.

that kiss kind of made me re-think eveyrthing, what if dating mattia won't be so bad. but there a lot of people on my left and right like my brother, kairi and james. its kind of hard to explain.

"mattia, just give me some time. im not saying no... but not exactly saying yes." i said to him, looking at him directly in the eye.

"okay, take all the time you need mama." he said.

when he said that, holy shit my stomach was filled with butterflies. and he could tell. he gave me another kiss and left.

he left me with butterflies in my stomach, i sat down on my bed still thinking about everything that just happened in the last 20 minutes.

i changed my clothes and got comfortable, i texted james and told him that i had a good time tonight because i actually did.

everything with mattia was still on my mind. don't get me wrong, i love mattia as a friend in all but we practically fucked each other for a whole year. that'll just be awkward. and then there is james, i really like james and he is a cool guy, i don't want to break his heart, who knows what he's been through. then.. there's kai, my beloved best friend. me and that kid have been through hell n back together, he looks out for me as if i were is little sister and to be honest, i don't know if he trust any of the guys except probably ale, roshaun, alvaro and rob. i just don't know what to do.

for right now, i'll just focus on james and give him a shot.

i put in my airpods and put on the song the beach by the neighbourhood, it's been my favorite song recently.

i continued to text james for about 30 more minutes. after, he said he was going to bed and then he'll text me tomorrow in the morning.

i shut off my phone, sunk into my covers and drifted off to sleep.
_____________________________________

˚୨୧˚georgia˚୨୧˚

I woke up to spam calls and text from kairi.

tf does this kid want?

i thought to myself.

i facetimed him backs still half asleep, i couldn't even mentally comprehend.

"hello." i said, still asleep.

"so you fuckin wit mattia now?" he exclaimed.

"huh? what are you talking about?" i confusingly said.

"he called me talking about some oh yeah she just told me to wait and blah blah blah." he explained.

"ughhh, i'm going to kill that kid bro." i yelled, making my mom come in my room.

"g, you okay?" she said.

"yeah ma, sorry."

"who are you on the phone with?" she asked.

"hi mrs. campbell!" kairi said.

"oh hi kai, how have you been?" my mom responded.

"i've been good and you?" he asked.

"good, good. tell hiromi and maya i said hello!" she said.

"oh yeah, i will."

"oh and g, foods downstairs if you're ready to eat." she assured.

"k, thanks mom."

she softly shut the door and headed downstairs.

"well kai, i don't really know and i don't really care." i said, continuing on with my conversation.

"were you going to tell me at all?" he asked.

"i mean yeah if i remembered." i said, sitting up on my bed, rubbing my eye.

"well, alright. just wanted some clarification. go enjoy your good dingle berry." he jokingly said making me giggle a little.

"oh shut up." i said.

"alright, bye g!" he said.

"bye kai."

i hung up on the phone and headed downstairs to get me something to eat.