010

˚୨୧˚georgia˚୨୧˚

we started watching a movie, after a while he started getting really touching. he was caressing my thigh, then he turned over to me and we both made eye contact.

"do you wanna?" he said.

"you didn't have to ask me." i said with a smirk on my face.

i leaped over on his lap, his hand on my cheek, kissing me harshly but slowly if that makes sense.

he flipped me over to where i was on my back, he pulled down my pants and took off my shirt. he did the same.

he slipped it in and i let out the biggest moan. i arched my back so he could get a better grip.

he wrapped his hands around my throat chocking me, not in a violent way. more of like in a sexual way. his thumb was playing with my bottom lip.

my legs began to shake, signaling that i was about to reach my climax. god i didn't want him to stop, it felt so good.

"it's happening." i said, breathing frantically.

"just hold it." he assured.

but that's the thing, i couldn't. if i did hold it in, i was gonna do something that i was going to regret..

squirt.

i told him i couldn't and that if i did, i was gonna ejaculate.

i ended up cumming on his dick, it felt so amazing to let out all my fluids. james flopped beside me.

"well that was fun." he stated, making laugh a little.

"yeah, a little to much fun." i said.

"well, i think i should get going. i'll see you tomorrow?" i said getting up and putting back on my clothes.

"yeah, for sure."

i opened the door and headed downstairs, i saw that alejandro and the others were still here.

"you guys ready?" i said.

"yeah, we've been ready. you were just to busy fuc-"

alejandro tried to say, i cut him off.

"DONT even finish that sentence."

"i was just saying." alejandro said, giggling a little bit.

i rolled my eyes jokingly, opened the front door and we left.
_____________________________________

"bye rob, text or call me if you need anything." i said.

"thanks g, see ya!" he replied.

that was the last of the guys, rob was the last to be dropped off.

once i dropped him off, i headed home. man i was exhausted, i felt like i just been through a whole episode of love and hip hop or something. first kairi, then mattia and i literally just fucked james not even 45 minutes ago.

i pulled up in my drive way and oh my fucking god, kairi AND mattia were both standing on my porch.

i parked my car in the drive way and just sat there, i knew eventually i was going to have to get out but i didn't want to.

why are they even here?

can they just please go home.

i thought to myself.

i got out my car and walked over to the front door, my heart was practically in my throat.

"what do you guys want?" i sighed.

"look g, we're sorry we caused all this commotion. we genuinely didn't mean to." mattia stated.

"yeah, we really didn't mean to." kairi added on.

"look you guys, it's fine. im fine. it's was just a misunderstanding." i said.

"okay, we just wanted to make sure that you were cool with us." kairi exclaimed.

"yeah everything's good."

"alright, well goodnight." kairi said giving me a hug. after that, he left.

it was just mattia and i.

"goodnight mattia." i said getting ready to walk in the door, but he stopped me.

"wait g." he said, grabbing my arm pulling me into a kiss. after, he let me go.

"goodnight." he said, leaving me in disbelief.

i walked inside, still not knowing what to do.

i couldn't believe mattia polibio just kissed me.

i thought to myself.

i walked upstairs, changed into comfortable clothing and went to bed.