020

liked by mattiapolibio, j

liked by mattiapolibio, j.campbelll and 104 others
g.campbelll: me wit my lil neice 🤗
view all 82 comments...

user1: she is so cute georgia!
↪️g.campbelll: thank you so much

mattiapolibio: adorable.
g.campbelll liked this comment.

kairicosentino: AHH SO CUTEEEE
↪️g.campbelll: IKRRR
--------------------
˚୨୧˚georgia˚୨୧˚

it's been three months since camryn has been born and she is just the most adorable sweetest person ever. her little smile and her chubby cheeks.

amelia and jordan have split custody but they're still on terms. right now, camryn is with us and is gonna go back to amelias next week.

mattia asked me out not to long ago, i said yes of course. you're probably thinking what happened to james? i realized he just really wasn't my type and to be honest, i really think mattia and i would work out pretty well.

we had reservations scheduled at this fancy restaurant in patterson. new jersey population is 90% Italians so i guaranteed we were going to an itallian restaurant.

*a couple of hours later*

i was getting ready to go out with mattia. i had on a strapped tube top with baggy jeans and a baggy zip up. my shoes were air forces, my hair was in a low bun with two strands pulled out, my makeup was done lightly.

there was a knock on the door, i figured it was mattia. i ran downstairs to open the door and it was him.

"you look beautiful g, i see you're wearing the necklace i bought you." he smiled, making me blush.

"of course mattia, i absolutely love it." i hugged him.

"wheres your mom? he asked.

"oh, she's in here!" i said.

he walked into the kitchen. "hey mrs. campbell!"

"hey mattia! how are you?" my mom asked.

"im good, you?"

"im pretty great, where do you two plan on going this evening?"

"i was just going to take her to a restaurant down in patterson, i'll have her back by 10."

"alright we'll have fun you two!"

"we will mom!" i said

we walked out the front door and got into mattias car.

the whole ride to the restaurant, mattia and i were getting to know each other more.

out of all of the guys ive talked to, mattia has probably been one of the best. his life and his stories don't ever get boring while the others guys did.

we had finally made it to the restaurant and oh my fucking god.. it was beautiful. fancy decor, exotic music and just all of the above.

we took our seats and waited to order our food, in the meantime we talked some more.

we finally got out menus and we order our food.

some time passed and we got our food, after we finished eating he took me to this lovely park with flowers all around.

"hey so i was thinking about it a lot and... i wanna date you georgia." he looked me straight in my eyes.

"really?"

"yes, really."

"you promise me that you'll never ever do anything to hurt me, right?" i said.

"of course g, i fucking love you."

i smiled.

"yes mattia, i will date you." i smiled.

he leaped into my arms and hugged me hard, he planted a few kisses on my lips and after that we walked around the park with our hands cohesive with each other.

~

563 words.
THE END.