019

˚୨୧˚georgia˚୨୧˚

*hour later*

i was back at home and mattia was with me, i was still a little sad about the whole situation so the whole time, mattia was cuddling with me making sure i was comforted, i was.

sniffles exchanged from me as mattia rubbed my back softly.

"everything is going to be alright my love."

when he said that, my heart felt a little better. i wiped my tears and just laid on him. i ended up falling asleep.
--------------------
an hour later i woke up still laying on mattias chest, i grabbed my phone and barely any notifications.

i kinda felt better taking a nap, i don't know about you guys but crying makes me hella sleepy.

i woke mattia up and he said he had to get going. i told him goodbye then i went to jordans room to see what he was up to.

"hey." i said softly.

"hey, whatcha up to?" he replied.

"oh nothing, same old, same old."

"i feel you.. i saw you and mattia in there sleeping. y'all a thing now?" he exclaimed.

"it's really fucking complicated bro.. i mean he bought me this necklace with my name on it and he said he loved me but i don't know man." i sighed.

"it's alright gg, you'll figure it out. trust me." he put his hand on my shoulder, rubbing it to comfort me. i smiled.

about 3 minutes later jordan got a call from amelia, she said she was having the baby.

we went to go wake up our parents, once they got up we all rushed downstairs and back into the car and headed down to the hospital.

once we got there, we asked the front desk for amelias information and more. when she gave us a he room number, we ran as fast as we could to that room number.

we finally got to the room number and amelia had already had the baby.

"fuck, amelia im so fucking sorry." jordan walked over to her.

"it's okay baby, im fine.. were fine." she exclaimed.

"it's a girl i see, can i hold her?" jordan said.

"of course babe." she handed him to jordan.

we were all so in love with her, with her little smile to her tiny feet. in my eyes she was.. perfect.

"camryn finley campbell is her name."

"you know i love the name camryn." he kissed amelia.

we all gathered around and held the baby, even though amelia and i left off on bad terms, i am still very happy for her and my brother.

~

434 words.