007

˚୨୧˚georgia˚୨୧˚

for the past hour, kairi and i were making tiktoks and just playing around like teenagers do. at one moment kairi kept chasing me around with a pillow trying to hit me, but we were just play fighting.

"kairi stop!" i said laughing at what kairi was trying to do.

"oh come on G, you smacked me literally three times!" he said.

"okay okay, let's just shake hands on it." i said, but i refused to go near him. i thought he was gonna hit me with the pillow again.

"wait first, put the pillow down." i said.

"why?" he said with a predatory grin on his face, i knew he was gonna try and hit me.

"JUST PUT IT DOWN." i cried out, laughing practically.

"i'll put it behind my back, how bout that?" he said.

"fineeee." i said.

i refused to go near kairi, i was excitedly scared.

our hands both collided and we shook, but after that. he reached for the pillow behind him. good thing my reflexes were fast, i ran as far as i could into maiya's room.

he finally caught up to me and started to hit me with the pillow. i fell onto maiyas bed, he fell with me.

"okay okay!!" i exclaimed, he stopped hitting me.

a moment of silence came and kairi and i were both dead staring at each other, he was still on top of me.

kairi got closer and closer, so did i. i could feel our lips about to connect as if we had magnets implanted in our lips. then there it was, i kissed kairi. i knew something wasn't right, i pushed him off of me.

"what the fuck!" i said, getting off of maiyas bed.

"holy shit, georgia i am so sorry. i didn't think that was gonna happen." he exclaimed.

"me either." i replied.

kairi and i just stood there in shock, not knowing what to say.

"i can not believe i kissed my best friend." i said covering my mouth, not gonna lie it was more funny than serious. i couldn't help but to laugh a little, kairi laughed along with me.

"let's just forget about it." he said.

"i agree, im not just gonna ruin a strong friendship over a kiss." i exclaimed.

"exactly."

kairi and i walked out of maiyas room and sat on the couch, we watched tv for about 30 minutes until we both heard a car pull up front. it was kai's mom with maiya. kai opened the door.

"hey mom!" kairi assured.

"hi honey, can you please help me with these groceries please?" she exclaimed.

"sure, georgia is here by the way." he said, walking out to get the groceries.

"hi georgia!! how have you been?" she said.

"hi hiromi! i've been good. do you need any help?" i assured.

"oh no thank you! i think kai's got em." she exclaimed.

"GEORGIAAAA"

i looked over and saw maiya.

"oh my gosh maiya! how was dance class?" i said, giving her a hug.

"it was good, today we learned how to do arials!" she excitedly said.

"in dance?? i didn't know you guys did like acrobatics." i said.

"well, in jazz and stuff like that we kind of do a mixture of everything." she said

"wow, that seems like fun! are you doing good in school?" i said.

"yep! i made the honor roll. 4.0 gpa!" she said.

"wow maiya, i am really proud of you. keep doing what you're doing alright?" i said.

"thank you and i will!" she said.

"promise?" i exclaimed, sticking out my pinky.

"promise." she said, colliding her pinky with mine.

"well, im gonna go you guys. thank you so much for letting me come whenever hiromi. means a lot to me. you have been like my second mother for all these years, thank you so much and i love you." i said.

"of course goergia, anytime." she said, hugging me.

i hugged back.

"bye kai, i text you when i get home." i said.

"for sure, tell me if anything goes down between you and mattia." he said discreetly.

"i will, bye maiya!" i said.

"bye G!"

~

691 words