Y/n Bio

Y/n Looks you

Power's: none for you have not discovered it yet. But here they are

 Mystic eyes of Flame: anything in your sight will make that person or thing combustion

 Scared gear: Ymir's breath which can freeze anything in it path. It is a giant ice club a powerful weapon to match powerful devils. And others.

Keyblade's: 

(You use these when ur holding back. thx drandit1212.)

(But when you want to get serious

(But when you want to get serious.)

Devil arms : Pandora box, and Ifirt

Magic: Ice, illusions, darkness, light, flames, flight

imperial arms: Spectator

Stand: C-Moon this stand is with able to mess with gravity like making you walk on walls. And if you hit someone with it like in the heart it is a instant death shot turns the heart inside out and reverses the blood flow, and has the other ability to make time accelerate. (Plz don't attack on this part did my best on this one.)

Quirk: Moon, with the ability to use the moon's ice cold tempters to even match Shoto's ice and fire. But it depends on the type of moon Full moon is when it's at it's weakest and can only freeze about 10 meters away. And not even strong enough to take steel on, but when New moon is at it's peak where it can freeze 50 meters away. But the way you can tell is when your ice is at it's peak is when you use it in day time. But for full effect it works better under the moon.

Reiatsu: Gold with a black outline, shape of it is of a Dragon face, and you can make the Reiatsu manifest like Yamato and Toshiro, as yours is a dark wind to show that your Zanpakuto's power before it even reaches Shikai.

Zanpakuto Name: The Rotting one 

Shikai Mode: Plague them Dasoi