Pilot

It all stared with one king a powerful king a wise king. He was someone who was with able to stop wars, with raising one hand, able to split the earth in half if saw to. He was someone not to be mess with, he wanted nothing more to understand the very mind of power itself. And why does it cause such paranoia. He wanted to nothing more to make a world where there will be peace one day, and that was his goal.

 His only goal, is to find out what what it is, and so he went to hell and back and to the heavens and yet nothing still. For they did not won't to answer to such a king for it, was the cause of the end of times. But the king wanted to find out more, and so he went to find more answers and he came across a old man. 

Who told him "Look to the stars and look to what you see is power and look to the eyes of men for you will bring upon a new world." 

As he pointed that all out he knew what he meant and so the king, went to find more power, and he did as he was getting stronger and stronger the king looks towards the stars. Reach for them and pulled down a real star to his hand and destroyed the star, making his own power. 

He was just becoming to strong and wise for his own self, as he had everything and learned everything, he was bored......bored of being powerful and so he did the most impossible in human eyes.

Before he told his men and his people he told them this.

King: "Do not remember me, do not love me, instead hate me for my greed hate me for my. Ego hate me for all.........For you king will start his most dangerous taboo of time. His ultimate sin of all time. For your king now you see is no longer the same. But do not look for my family outside of this country for they will not bear the sin nor weight of, it for I will bear it all got it. If you so far as look for them my wrath will kill you from the great beyond........Good now good luck to you all for I will make a new world." As those where his last words to his people, and they listen to him but even if they wanted to hunt his family down he never had a family to start with for he just wanted to be alone. For he sought none and did not won't none. But for the power of all things he sought good in his eyes. And so they just thought of his kingdom in there minds.

After the king left to his chambers he grabs a chain made with what seems to be filled with pure star steel which the king made for his people so they can live better life's. As he wanted it to be as strong as anything humans made. He opens his hand shows which seems to be mud balls. And crushes them into his hand and after he did so, he opens his hand again and this time the mud balls where now, of clay he wraps the chain around the clay and made sure the clay did not break for this was his ultimate sin, he made sure it stays in one place and made it float in the center of his chambers. He then started to make the chain go quicker and made the clay become harder, as he was making them tougher he added his own power.

As he added his own power it started to shake the very world itself. As everyone was screaming at the top of there lungs thinking it was just a earthquake but no, it was not for the king was brining in other worlds together, into one world.

As the very world was shaking a man with golden armor and golden hair shows in front of the king he had red eyes. He had a wicked grin, and the golden man did not do anything for he just wanted to watch how the king was making this happened for golden man, was easily impressed by this powerful king. The king did not know what to make of the golden man in front of him but let it go, and still went for the spell.

Many guards come to main chambers of the king and see both the king and the golden man. There the guards where beyond horror to see there king actually doing something so dangerous that it might destroy the very fabric of everything. So they went to attack there king until the golden man used chains and toss the guards away like trash. And even killing them.