The gloves are off

??? Pov:

I always wanted to be a hero, but I was someone with a strange power, those who get near I can link my heart towards there heart. Making it beat 2x times quicker and killing them. I can control but how I did was by killing my mother by accident we had quarks. But mine was different from my family I don't know why, we checked for so long.

And yet nothing, I never got an answer about who I got this quark from. And yet my father still loves me, even though I killed mom. I was normal child with a quark. A middle-class family, and I always went to Union. But everyone was scared of me and my quark for if I wanted to I can kill half of the school. But how come it, this had to be my power.

Student 1: "Dude look it seems that F/n might lose he is taking on a lot of people."

I look over to my left, but there is a limit to my quark as well. I can only affect quark users, and some people even if they have magical abilities but that putting it lightly. For one time my teacher taught us something. And when I slept in class, I link my heart towards Her's nearly killing her. She was caught off guard, but it was okay.

She gave me a warning that time Ross is kind. But everyone knows my quark making it even harder for me to have friends. I wanted to become stronger and still to this day, and so I went to check out this tournament just to watch.

Student 2: "Hey lets..."

Student 3: "Hey....oh it the freak."

Student 1: "Who...oh let's move somewhere else."

I look down and bite my lip causing it to bleed a bit. I look was about to walk away from this dumb thing.

Mic: "Holy cow look F/n got hit by a powerful blow to the head by Gray jeans."

Mercery: "Name is Mercery."

Mic: "Oh whoops made him mad."

This fight seems to be 50/50 but for some reason why is F/n getting hurt are these guys that strong?

Y/n Pov:

I was taking on a horde of villains and that one team. This is bad I can take them, but one thing is I don't won't to show my face until I think it's time. And when I do my limiter will be removed what took big sis bit of time to do. I ask her to seal my powers sense I had to hide my face.

Akeno Pov:

I was Rias and the ORC and this is what it feels like to be ignored huh. To be honest I hate it, and every time Issei looks at me now. He slaps me, I like pain but this was a different kind of pain I hated. I feel the same like I did all those years ago before I met Rias.

Y/n is this what you felt. If so I'm sorry if I ever see you again would you please forgive me. I keep looking at the match with a big red mark on my face.

Xenovia Pov:

This is strange Y/n usually knows when to block the same attack and study someone this is not right Y/n what's going on?

Y/n Pov:

I look around me and when I did people are just cheering and enjoying the fight. When a villain is here it usually means one thing panic. But yet they are cheering it must be an illusion. Meaning one thing I can let loose a bit but not to much. For to much power can break the illusion and this kind of power I say it's low tier at best.

Y/n: "Alright then you want to see what I can do face freak let's dance then."

One villain comes at me with his arms stretched out, I grab one of his arms and when I did I spot three other villains come at me with a bit of my power I swing this loser around me a bit and hits the three villains. Making a crack into the wall.