Xenovia meets Issei

Y/n was with his big sister figure. As they were in the forest, and she was laughing at a joke she heard.

Y/n was just looks at her, wondering if she was okay.

Arcueid: "Don't give me that look."

Y/n: "You seem even more chipper than normal."

Arcueid: "Is that bad?"

Y/n: "*Sighs* No it's just I've been thinking of all sorts of messed up things and I've been getting more-"

Arcueid: "Violent?"

Y/n: "*Nods*"

Arcueid: "Hell I know that feeling Y/n, but guess what Y/n you are smarter than you think."

Y/n: "..."

Arcueid: "What I mean Y/n is that pick what you want to feel not what's there in front of you."

As she smiles and hugs Y/n.

Arcueid: "You seem lost, so Y/n don't let your anger be your fuel anymore...Let something else drive you. Please for me and your girlfriend Xenovia."

Y/n sighs and hugs back Arcueid.

Meanwhile in town:

Xenovia was grabbing some food so Y/n can be ready for his fight against, Issei and the others. As she keeps walking towards the forest, she bumped into Y/n's rival.

Issei: "Hey watc-oh hello sexy, name is Issei the red dragon emperor greatest to ever live." 

Xenovia not even wanting to speak to him, for she was in no mood to speak to lowly devil trash like Issei, as she walks away. Issei did not like how he was being treated, and so he stops in front of her.

Issei: "Sorry but I think you should know who I am oh it's Y/n's bitch."

Xenovia not wanting to deal with his last brain cell. Walks past him.

As that moment went on Issei gave her a quick pat on her shoulder, as he did so she swats his hand away. As she did so he snaps his fingers. As her whole outfit breaks in that moment.

As she draws her blade to swing at him, he manages to move out of the way just in time.

As he gets some kind of sick grin out of it. But something comes to mind while he thinks for a moment. As he starts to remember.

Issei: "Wait I'm going to ask you a question and if you get it right I will leave you alone."

Xenovia: "Piss off you sick perv!"

Issei not happy with that response. He let's it slide this time takes a big air, and starts with his question.

Issei: "What happened to Sirzechs?"

Xenovia: "Don't know don't care. Besides he's a devil just like you, so why should I care about you devils."

Not happy with the answer he thinks Y/n had something to do with this, in that moment. Issei now not even more happy, drew out his gauntlet.

And went to scale mail mode. As he was about to be attack by a naked Xenovia, he was different he wanted to know what happened to Sirzechs.

As Issei punch's her in the gut not enough force to kill her but to make her almost knocked out.

Issei: "Tell me now I know you know something happened."

Xenovia coughing to the point she was coughing out blood, and crying a bit from the sheer amount of pain. That was going through her body.

Issei: "You know what maybe I should get my homies...They do like a big boob women."