Understand or to Bury

Y/n Pov:

After some time with that whole event. I went to walk to my locker room until.

???: "Are you Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yeah who's asking?"

As I turned around and see a pretty woman and a girl with white hair.

Olga: "Name is Olga Marie Animusphere daughter of

Olga: "Name is Olga Marie Animusphere daughter of."

Y/n: "Don't care."

Olga: "Why you."

Leonardo: "Sorry about this sir but we need to speak to you. My name is Leonardo Da Vinci pleasure to meet you."

As she winks at me.

Y/n: "Don't ever do that again."

Leonardo: "Hehe sorry anyways this young lady is my master's daughter."

Y/n: "Yeah tell him I got to deal with some stuff before anything else."

Olga: "Tch this was bad from the beginning."

Y/n: "Yeah white cream tell me about it talking to you is giving me a headache."

Olga: "You think you can talk to my father that way you jerk."

Y/n: "You shut the hell up, you remind me of her."

Olga: "You mean that bitch Rias?"

Y/n: "Yeah you don't like her?"

Olga: "Hate her she tried to start a war with my family and a few masters back then, all because he did not get my father, Wodime and Daybit."

Y/n: "So let me guess he tried to sick Rias onto you and once she failed, he tried to make a deal, and never worked out?"

She nods.

Y/n: "Well you might be an annoyance when it comes to talking but we do have a common enemy."

Leo: "Oh by the way that field around the arena is being worked on. We sensed an illusion going on and we did try to fix it all up."

Y/n: "Ugh you guys need to better at your job."