II.V

My head felt a bit heavy. I don't feel sick but I really feel tired. I think I've overestimated the limit of my body which was why when I heard a phone ringing, pakiramdam ko ay pinagbagsakan ng langit ang ulo ko.

"Ugh," I grunted then tapped Matteo whose sleeping soundly. Imbes na sagutin ako ay mas siniksik niya pa ang ulo sa bandang leeg ko. "Phone." I told him saka tinulak siya papalayo.

I didn't even open my eyes to check and just turned my back on him. I feel like I'll be sick if I won't continue my beauty sleep.

"Yes... This is Matteo. Who is this? You're the one who called me, I should be asking who you are." I hear him pause. "Mr. Estrera?"

The mere mention of my surname was enough to give me goosebumps. Agad na napaupo ako at halos lumundag sa sobrang gulat nang makitang phone ko pala ang hawak niya.

"Fuck," I can't help but whisper. Matteo was as surprised as I am but I quickly snatched my phone away from him.

I checked who it was and confirmed my fear when I saw Papa on the screen.

There was silence on the other line. "Papa?" I bit my lips. Hindi na ako nagpaalam at lumabas na sa kwarto. My hands were shaking terribly.

"You're with Matteo Ong," he just said, enough to bring so much panic in my veins. I was forcing my brain to do some magic.

"Yes, what's wrong with that?" Don't admit anything, Lav. Don't you dare say anything that would make him suspicious. "I'm with my friends. I think I'm old enough to hang out with them."

"Huwag mo akong gawing tanga," Papa sounded so serious. He usually doesn't meddle with my business. Mama has always been the nosy one. Well, except lately. "I was going to ask you why you were traveling to Malaysia. I guess there's no point in asking that question. I got the answer."

The calm in his voice was even more scarier. Mas gusto ko pa atang sigawan ni Mama kaysa sa marinig si Papa na ganito. I can't see him but I can already imagine him glaring at me with his dark eyes.

I always speak up and answer my parents in a way that wouldn't be considered bastos but I can't even bring myself to say a word.

"I know he's living in the same building as you but you heard me say nothing. When you go home, if you still consider yourself my daughter, please see me. We need to talk and I think that game of yours has been going on long enough."

He ended the call. Just like that.

I stared at the gloomy skies again wondering if I made the right decision to go here. Hindi kasi ako nag-iisip ng maayos. Why was I being too impulsive?

"Everything... okay?"

I suddenly dropped my phone in surprise to hear Matteo. He's still in his boxers but this time, he's already wearing one of his plain white shirts.

There's no use in telling him about the call. Besides, my family is my concern. No need to drag him and make a drama out of this one.

"Yes," I told him and smiled. "I just told him we're in Malaysia with everyone. Don't worry."

I thought I sounded convincing enough but I guess he can still see the panic in my eyes kasi wala naman siyang sinasabi.

I didn't come all the way to Malaysia to stress over this. We can have all the stress we want in the Philippines but I'm on a vacation.

"Aalis ka ngayon?"

"Ngayon, hindi. But I do have a 5 p.m. early lunch meeting. I'll try to ditch but no promises. Would that be okay?"

It's still 8 a.m. We still have a lot of time. He still looked distracted. I can't blame him. If I had to talk to his parents, I'd be stunned too.

"Are you sure everything's fine?" Tanong niya ulit.

I nodded, without a smile this time. Baka mukhang hindi totoo pag ngumiti ulit ako.

"Stop overthinking. You know what, stop thinking." He sat on the couch beside me looking like he's still using too much of his brain cells.

"I was planning to tour you around pero mukhang hindi tayo makakalabas sa dilim ng langit."

Matteo looks so stressed. I've never seen him this tired. Hindi ko napansin kagabi but I think he lost some weight.

"We can stay here. I feel a bit lazy today." This isn't a lie. I really want to stay here. This can be like a staycation. It's quite refreshing not to see my work stuff from anywhere so I'm good with this.

"Woah," he said as soon as I sat on top of him, straddling him.

Who says staying indoors can't be fun?

I raised my eyebrows, no smile on my face. I can't let him know I'm enjoying this as much as he does. That grin on his face is enough to show the sudden change in his mood.

As slowly as I can, I started to grind myself against his boner. I had to stop myself from going out of control. We have time, we can take it slow. A barely audible grunt escaped his mouth and I took that opportunity to taste his lips and more by exploring with my tongue.

Bigla siyang napatayo, my legs wrapped around his waist and was carried by him. Medyo nabigla ako kaya mahina ko siyang nahampas sa braso. "Geez, give me a heads-up of what you're about to do, crazy!"

"I'll carry you now and make you lie down on the bed. Will probably ask you to remove my shirt that you're wearing. You have my permission to throw it wherever but I'll be the one to remove your underwear. Do I have the permission to kiss and taste every inch of you?"

This wasn't what I meant but I can only stare at him in disbelief. He's really crazy... and I'm really feeling hot. His charm is working.

"Do I have the permission to fuck you until your knees-"

"Just fucking do it, idiot. I'm letting you take control."

Usual Matteo was back again when he flashed me a wide grin and walked towards the bedroom.

"Today only!" I added, knowing he'd get too excited.