10. A Duel Again 🔞

"General, are you okay?" asked Tine, as he saw Wat staring at him, wild-eyed and breathless.

"No, I'm not okay. I'm not okay at all, my love" said Wat huskily, as he covered the distance between them in rapid strides, gathered Tine's face in his hands and crushed their lips together.

Tine could scarcely believe what was happening. Wat's moist, pillowy lips were claiming his own insistently.

His lips parted in surprise and he moaned softly as he tasted Wat, who flicked his tongue against Tine's through the gap.

At the small, airy sound, Wat went wild. He carded one hand through Tine's hair and gripped it, pulling Tine's face closer to him, his other curled around Tine's waist and joined their hips together.

Tine held on to Wat's biceps as Wat devoured him, dominating all his senses. He felt himself growing dizzy with heat and desire coiling within him like a snake.

Wat's tongue explored every corner of his mouth, his teeth grazed and bit lightly into Tine's plump lower lip, sucking hard, then transferred his attentions to Tine's upper lip.

Tine closed his eyes as he was swept away in a maelstrom of emotions and sensations. Slowly, oh so slowly, he kissed Wat back.

He swiped his tongue along Wat's lips, marvelling at their softness and sweetness. Their breaths misted as one while their mouths moulded to each other's shape.

It was as though their lips were made to be joined, so perfectly did they fit against each other, with no space between them, even as their tongues waltzed.

Tine moved one hand down Wat's broad chest. The hard muscles rippled under his tunic and Tine wondered how they would feel beneath his fingertips. He felt a growing tightness down below at the thought.

Wat couldn't get enough of Tine. He didn't want to stop kissing him at all. He had never felt such joy and arousal course through him with just a kiss, as he did with Tine.

He didn't know where to place his hands, he wanted to feel all of Tine all at once.

His fingers combed Tine's soft hair down to the nape of his neck, delighting in the slight shiver the feathery touch produced in Tine. His other hand moved up and down Tine's back, tracing his spine.

Wat felt intoxicated by Tine. He pulled their bodies together, close, closer.

He kissed him deeper, covering Tine's irresistible lips completely, as though he wanted to inhale all of Tine's breaths and swallow every moan.

Wat realized he was losing control. He didn't want to push Tine into something he wasn't comfortable doing. With great difficulty, he pulled back, breathless and panting.

He closed his eyes and rested his forehead against Tine's.

"Fuck, that was... you are... Tine, I...." he whispered. Tine responded with a soft kiss on Wat's cheek and placed a finger on Wat's lips and shook his head.

He moved back slightly to look properly at Wat. He gazed long and hard into Wat's eyes, searching, trying to compose his swirling thoughts.

Wat felt he would die in the silence. Never before had he felt such sheer terror as he did then.

Wat gulped as he saw something change on Tine's face. A determined clenching of his jaw, and a firmness in his eyes, as though he'd come to a decision.

"General Zohrawat, I'm going to have to challenge you to a duel. I've discovered recently that it's the surest way to clear the air and rid oneself of resentment when certain wrongs cannot be righted through words alone" he said, thoughtfully.