『𝟹𝟾』

Yoongi, Minji and Hoseok went in Yoongi's car

Yoongi, Minji and Hoseok went in Yoongi's car. As soon as Yoongi sat inside the car with Minji already in his arms, he showered her face with small pecks. She giggled while Hoseok just smiled as he started the car. Yoongi hugged Minji ever so tightly after a few seconds. Even though she felt like she couldn't breathe, she just let him.

"I was so worried, please don't do it next time." Yoongi closed his eyes and breathed out. His heart was so relieved when he saw Minji earlier in the room. He just wanted to hug her and shower her with kisses but he was too shy and awkward to do that in front of others. Minji hummed and put her head on his shoulder since she was on his lap. 

"Can I ask something?" She whispered.

"Yes. Go on." Yoongi instantly answered while Hoseok stayed silent, focusing on the road more.

"Why do you have guns? And you know how to use them?" She pulled away and stared at Yoongi. Yoongi froze and looked at Hoseok, who was clearly avoiding the elder's eye contact.

"Well..." Yoongi didn't know what to say. He totally forgot about Minji asking this question after they will be back.

"Do you work for the police?" Minji innocently asked.

"Yes! We work for them." Hoseok shouted a little. Yoongi snapped his head towards the younger ones with a 'Dude, are you kidding me?' look.

"OMG! Secret police officers?? That cool one that we see in movies?!" Minji gasped with sparkling eyes.

"Y-Yes." Yoongi stuttered and gave a smile, which was fake. "But keep it a secret, okay?" He put his finger on his lips and made a 'shh!' sound, a sign of telling someone to be quiet.

"Okay, shh!!" She put her finger in front of her lips with pursed lips, which she did to prevent her from smiling. She looked so cute and innocent and it made Yoongi's heart shatter in pieces cause of lying to that innocent soul. 

Hoseok sighed and kept his left arm on the door and rested his cheek on his hand while he controlled the steering wheel with his right hand.

"I want to ask something more, can I?" She kept her finger in front of her lips. Yoongi nodded. "Can you buy me a chocolate on our way back home?"

"Of course, my Minie." He broke into a big genuine smile before pinching her cheek. She smiled and pecked her cheek.

-

"Tae, I'm very worried." Eunji let out a heavy breath as she talked to Taehyung, who was squishing the wet towel.

"Don't worry. She will be here. Didn't I tell you that hyungs have already found it?" Taehyung gently put a light wet towel back on her forehead. He took her arm and started to rub it with another not so wet towel to lower her body's temperature.

"I bet this fever came because of those ice cubes she always put in her water." Jungkook scoffed, trying to light up the atmosphere.

"Does Dad know about it?" She asked.

"No...and it's better to not tell him." Jungkook gulped. "We don't want our necks to be sliced by him." This was almost true but for Eunji, it sounded like a joke and it made her chuckle. Taehyung sighed in relief after seeing her smile but his mind messed up when Jungkook mentioned that. He himself couldn't imagine what their Dad would've done.

"Stop. It's not like he will point a gun on your head while you hung upside down in a balcony." At her sentence, both of them choked on air with horrified faces but she was laughing.

They didn't expect her to say that cause that's one their Dad did to Yoongi when he failed in one of the missions and caused them a big loss. The exact same situation. Yoongi was hung upside down on the balcony while their Dad pointed the gun at him, warning him.

"Why do you look like I said something right?" She tilted her head with a frown. They glanced at each other and gulped.

"Everyone!!" The door burst open and there stood Minji with a bright smile. Eunji sat up with wide eyes and a big grin. Minji ran towards them. Eunji opened her arms, expected Minji to come to her and give her a hug but instead of her, Minji jumped in Taehyung's arms. Eunji's smile fell.

"The betrayal..." Eunji whispered with disappointed eyes as she stared at Minji happily squealing in Taehyung's arm.

"Aww, don't be sad. I'll hug you." Hoseok cooed when he saw Eunji's sad pouty face, which he found cute. He walked to her and hugged her. She dramatically sobbed with her head on his stomach since he was standing while she was on the bed. 

"I can't believe she did that to me..." Eunji's voice dropped in the end. Hoseok just laughed and ruffled her hair.

"Are you okay now? I heard that you got fever." Hoseok asked.

"Yes, I'm feeling a little okay." Eunji coughed a little, feeling her chest heavy a little every time she let out a cough.

"Um...what happened to him?" Yoongi pointed at Jungkook, who was staring blankly in space. "Yo, Kook? Are you there?" Yoongi walked to him and waved his hand in front of Jungkook's blank face.

"Huh?" Jungkook snapped out his thoughts and looked at the black-haired man.

"What were you thinking about?" Yoongi frowned.

"Why is water wet?" Jungkook tilted his head with a confused face. Yoongi blinked while the others started to laugh.

"Are you serious??" Minji also laughed. Everyone found Jungkook's question very dumb and useless.

But in reality, Jungkook was imagining himself hung upside down in one of their torture rooms in the secret basement of their mansion and his dad standing in front of him with a dark face and red eyes glaring at Jungkook. His dad holding a thick stick, ready to hit Jungkook wherever he could think of once he found out about Minji going missing.

"Jungkook oppa!!" He again snapped out of his thoughts again when Minji called him. He looked at her and saw her standing in front of him with open arms while he was sitting on the chair. He smiled a little and bend forward to hug Minji. 'This girl seriously likes to cuddle a lot', he thought and smiled later on.

"You are here." Jin walked inside the room with Namjoon behind him.

"Where is Jimin?" Eunji asked.

"Well...he had to go somewhere." Yoongi nervously said. "He will be back soon." Minji looked at him cause she knew where he meant but Yoongi put his fingers on his lips before taking that finger on his hair and scratching like he didn't signal Minji to stay quiet a few seconds ago.

" Minji looked at him cause she knew where he meant but Yoongi put his fingers on his lips before taking that finger on his hair and scratching like he didn't signal Minji to stay quiet a few seconds ago

My exams are over but that doesn't mean my finals are over- I will again go on hiatus soon and that may be for a whole month-