『𝟹𝟿』

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Taehyung~" Eunji sang as she stopped in front of the brown haired boy, who just walked out of his room. He flinched after seeing her suddenly popping in front of him like she had been waiting for him there.

"What?" He frowned. 

She opened her arms with a pout and asked, "Give me a hug." Taehyung got shy at her straightforward answer. He cleared his throat, wanting to give her a hug but too shy.

"No." With that, he walked away.

"TaeTae~" She sweetly called his name while following him. No matter how cute she looked for him, he refused to do it. "Tae~!"

"No means no." He shook his head and walked downstairs. In the middle of it, Eunji suddenly slid down through the handrail. He got startled while staring at her pouty face as her stomach rested on the handrail and her hands also grabbed it.

"Please."

"No." He walked away and towards the kitchen.

"Please. I love your hugs!" She whined while quickly getting down from the handrail and running behind him. He opened the fridge and took out a can of coke.

"What's happening?" Hoseok came inside the kitchen while scratching his hair. He was in the living room, watching TV when he heard the two youngers' bickering.

"He isn't giving me a hug." She pursed her lips and threw a glare at Taehyung, who looked at her while sipping on his drink. How he wanted to pinch her cheeks and hug her but he was shy and teasing her.

"Then let me give you!" Hoseok opened his arms and she jumped into his arms. Hoseok laughed and rocked her side to side, making her chuckle.

Taehyung choked on his coke and wiped his lips with his sleeves. Jealously ran over his body and stormed to the two siblings hugging before grabbing Eunji's shoulder, pulling her away and hugging her with his right arm as the other one held the can.

"Jealous, I see," Eunji smirked and pinched his cheek but Taehyung moved his head away.

"Yes yes." He rolled his eyes and took a sip of his coke.

"But I was hugging her." With that, Hoseok grabbed Eunji by her shoulder and pulled away, hugging her. Taehyung's face went dark and he held her arm and pulled her away. Before he could hug her, she moved away.

"But she asked me first!" Taehyung glared at Hoseok.

"But you didn't give her." Hoseok crossed his arms with a serious face. Eunji pursed her lips as she watched them bickering, trying not to laugh and sneaking out of the scene.

"So what?! I'm more close to her than you!!"

"Then that's how you saw your closeness with her?? By not hugging her when she was asking!!"

Eunji evilly giggled as she heard their arguments from upstairs and walked into the hallway. She stopped in front of Taehyung's room, whose door was opened. She scanned the hallway to check if anyone was there and when she saw no one, she went inside his room and closed the door.

"I'm VERY close to her! I even bought her a lot of GUCCI clothes!!" Taehyung pouted with a big frown resting on his face.

"But I brought her earphones, which loved a lot AND expensive than your GUCCI clothes!" Hoseok's tone converted into a mocking one in the end.

"Did you just mock my GUCCI?" Taehyung gasped.

"Yes-"

"What is happening here??" Another voice spoke in between them. They turned their heads and saw Yoongi walking inside the kitchen. "What are you bickering about?" He walked towards the fridge. Taehyung looked down at Minji walking behind Yoongi with the plushie he gave her.

"Oh, you came?" Hoseok asked.

"No, I just walked out." Yoongi rolled his eyes as he took out a juice bottle and handed it to Minji, who excitedly accepted it.

"Whatever." Taehyung rolled his eyes and stormed out of the kitchen. "Why did I even bicker over that stupid piece of a rotten apple." He muttered like an angry small kid as he slowly walked upstairs. 

He blinked when he saw his room's door closed. 'I remembered leaving it open', he thought but shrugged it and opened the door.

She flinched when the sound of the door opening reached her ears. She gulped and quickly hide behind the big desk kept there. Peeking out, she watched as Taehyung removed his jacket. She moved her eyes away and sat straight as the boy removed his shirt in the background. 

Again peeking out, she saw Taehyung's bareback in view but he seemed to be busy on his phone. She took an opportunity and ran inside the bathroom, closing the door.

Taehyung's mind got alarmed when he heard the sound of a door closing. He looked away from his phone and stared at the bathroom door, which was surprisingly closed. He opened the drawer of the stand for the vase and took out a pistol.

With an alarming position, he walked towards the bathroom door. He held the knob before bursting inside the bathroom door but to his surprise, there was no one. His brown eyes scanned the large bathroom while his feet continued to take small steps. The whole bathroom was dead silent.

Her breath hitched as she watched the half-naked boy walk inside. She was leaning against the wall, just beside the door, which was opened. She took a deep breath when he was about to turn around but he stopped when his phone rang.

Taehyung looked at the phone screen and groaned but picked it up. "What happened, Jiminie??" She watched as he talked to the person on the phone and saw a perfect chance to escape.

Very quietly, she moved the door away from her and tiptoed out of the bathroom. His instincts sensed something wrong and sharply turned around with his gun pointed towards the wall beside the door but there was no one. He moved the phone away from his ear and again scanned the whole 

"Taehyung, you there?" A voice snapped him out of his trance. He quickly put his phone near his ear and asked, 

"What happened to Yuna?"

What happened to her? 🤔