Twice Blessed

MHA x PJO x MAC x KC 

I don't MHA or any of the Riordan books those right go to the people that own it.

Izuku Midoriya was a normal boy with a normal life right? Wrong, very wrong. Why? Well Izuku has three parents only one of them is human. Who are the other two you ask, well, they are gods. Yes he is the child of two gods and one human and as if that wasn't enough those two gods aren't even from the same patheon. Now you may ask who are those two gods well, one of them is the japanese God of nation-building, agriculture, business, medicine, love, marriage and fortune Okuninushi and the other one is the greek goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts, necromancy, creatures of the night and doorways both of them were in a relationship with his mother. But his mother was a normal human and as she gave birth to him, she died because of hoe powerful he was. Izuku was given to his aunt as a baby, but he was treated like crap, why well his aount Inko blamed Izuku for the death of her sister and takes her anger out on the poor boy together with her family. Izuku had powers since he was born a often they would activate without warning everyone thought it was his quirk, but oh gods how wrong they were, it was something much more powerful. Now after the gods watched for years how their child was treated they decided to take him away from the Yagis, he was teached trained and send on quests. But what if after all those years he was being send back Musutafu to attend UA, to stop a deamon from rising and destroying everything in his path and how will his past react when they see the new and improved Izuku Midoriya.

 But what if after all those years he was being send back Musutafu to attend UA, to stop a deamon from rising and destroying everything in his path and how will his past react when they see the new and improved Izuku Midoriya

Ship :Haven't decided yet tell me if you have some ideas.