The Guardian Hero: Jack Frost

MHA x Rise of the Guardians x Young Justice

I don't own MHA or Guardians of the light those rights go to the people that own it.

Jack Frost was a normal boy in a world full with superpowers called quirks, 80% of the world population have one. And Jack well he was one of the unlucky 20% that didn't got one, for that he was abused, bullied and beaten. But he wasn't alone his best friend Izuku Yagi was there for him even so Izuku hadn't it much better then him. One day Jack had enough he jumped into frozen lake to end it all, but what he didn't saw was his bestfriend who saw him jump. Full of grief and anger Izuku snapped his quirk activating, he went on a rampage destroying the park were it happened. In the moment Jack died, Izuku Yagi died and he became the most brutal vigilante Japan has ever seen he became, Fukushu. He lost all his emotions so that nobody could hurt him ever again and he fell into his own darkness. But what he didn't knew was that Jack wasn't dead, his quirk needed his heart to stop beating so that it could activate his hair became white and he gained a quirk, one of the most powerful quirks in the world. Can Jack find Izuku in time to save him from his own darkness or will it be to late and Jack will have to end his only friend. And what happens when the greatest heroes of the world not only hear of a brutal vigilante that leaves half dead or crippled or dead villians behind, but also about a young boy of UA's hero course that has powers that he even could surpass Superman.

Robin :,,We heard about you Jack."

Superboy :,,It's up to you if you want to join us."

Jack :,,Who are we after?"
Robin :,,A vigilante that calls himself Fukushu."

Kaldur :,,Give up Fukushu, you will have to pay for youre crimes."
Fukushu :,,What crimes?"
Robin :,,Murder."
Fukushu :,,I never killed anyone."
Superboy :,,How do you explain the bodies then."
Fukushu :,,I don't kill them but I don't need to save them either."

Kid-Flash :,,Jack stop him, don't let him get away."
Robin :,,What are you doing!?!"
Jack :,,Izuku......"
Izuku :,,........."
Superboy :,,Don't tell me he knows him."
Jack :,,Izuku this isn't you please..... please come back...... IZUKU!"
Izuku :,,I am not Izuku not anymore, I am FUKUSHU!!"

 IZUKU!"Izuku :,,I am not Izuku not anymore, I am FUKUSHU!!"

Crush: Izuku Yagi