Deku? Hell no I am Red Robin!

DC x MHA

I don't own DC or MHA those rights go to the people that own it.
In this one Izuku will replace Tim Drake and becomes Red Robin.

Izuku Yagi hadn't it easy in his life, bullied, abused, neglected and always being put in the dirt. He had enough and ran away, he used his last money to get away from Tokyo and ended up in Osaka. There he started a small carrier as a vigilante, to get something to eat he would steal the money of the criminals that he beat. One day though he ran into a villian that he couldn't beat and he nearly died because of it. Who was that villian? Deathstroke, what was just a famous villian doing in Japan or in Osaka for that matter. He didn't know and probably would never know when it weren't for the Dark Knight swooping in and saving his life. Impressed by Izuku's survival instinct and great intellect Batman decided to make Izuku his new Robin after the "death" of his former sidekick Jason Todd.
Now 6 years after this, Izuku now known as Tim Izuku Wayne is send on a mission by the Justice League. His mission watch over class 1A and find out everything he can about the League of Villians. How will his past react when they find out that the useless "Deku" is now the well known underground Hero Red Robin a part of the Justice League, a world famous hacker and dating the sidekick of the world famous Wonder Woman.

Tim Izuku Wayne :,,I am bored. Hey! Cassie wanna make out?"

Girlfriend: Cassie Sandsmark aka

Girlfriend: Cassie Sandsmark aka. Wonder Girl

 Wonder Girl