The fourth Brother

One Piece x Berserk

I don't own One piece or Berserk those rights go to the people that own it.

Ace :,,LUFFY!!!"

Luffy looked up as he saw a magma fist coming towards him but before the fist could connect a giant sword was put between them.

Ace :,,LUFFY!!!"

Akainu :,,Huh?"

??? :,,Sorry Akainu but I have to stop you right here."

The figure lifted the sword swinging it with the broad side of the sword sending the admiral flying backwards.

Akainu :,,That strength."

Ace :,,Y....you have to be kidding me."

Marco :,,That guy just sended a Admiral flying."

Kizaru :,,Hai hai I never saw someone sending Sakazuki flying."

Garp :,,I thought he was dead."

Tashigi :,,I never saw a sword like this."

Luffy opened his eyes to see a figure with black armor standing infront of him a giant sword on his shoulder, he had black short hair with a spot being white one of his eyes was closed and he looked like he has seen a lot of things even so he can't be much older then Ace.

Luffy :,,Huh... who are you?"

??? :,,Really, I am gone for nearly 10 years and you don't recognize me anymore."

Luffy looked at the face of the person before a flash of a young boy with short black hair flashing through his memories.

Luffy :,,G..G....G.....GUTS!!!!"

Guts :,,It has been a while."

Akainu got up and started to charge at the figure one hand already turned into magma.

Guts :,,Hoi Ace, Luffy take a step back this guy is mine."

He lifted up his left hand and gave a confident smile before turning to face the admiral.

Guts :,,You tried to kill my brothers for that you have to pay!!"