I wanted to be a Marine but a Pirate isn't bad either

MHA x One Piece

I don't own MHA or One Piece those rights go to the people that own it.

It was quiet in Marineford as the judge announced the verdict of Izumi Midoriya.

Judge :,,The jury finds Izumi Midoriya, daughter of Inko Midoriya and Hisashi Midoriya, sister to Izuku Midoriya for guilty in all charges."

The marine recruits of class 1A lowered their head as they heard the name of their lost classmate. Then the Marine President stepped besides Izumi to announce the verdict.

Marine President :,,Izumi Midoriya you have been found guilty for all charges against you and for that you are sentenced to......"

The announcement stopped as a loud blob could be heard every marine turned towards the bay of their ford as they saw more and more air bubbles coming up.

Katsuki :,,What the hell is going on!?"

Endeavor :,,..........."

All Might :,,Probably just a whale or something."

Hawks :,,Yeah."

Endeavor :,,No...."

Hawks :,,Huh?"

Endeavor :,,Someone is coming."

Inko turned towards the bay her friends Rei and Mitsuki by her side. Just then somethin broke out of the water and shot up in the air before landing in the bay everyone's eyes widened as they saw a coated ship in their bay. As the bubble around the ship poped the flag was released showing the jolly roger, many peoples eyes widened as they saw the jolly roger because they knew who it belonged to. The Jolly Roger showed the typical skull but instead of crossed bones it had a sword and a pistol, the mouth of the skull was open and inside the mouth with golden color was shown a scale and sword and on top of the skull was green hair.

Inko :,,No..... please."

All Might :,,I didn't expected him to show up."

Endeavor :,,I thought it would be Hisashi."

Hawks :,,Damn this kid has some balls to show up."

Izumi :,,No no no."

On the ship:

??? :,,Hoi captain they really were expecting someone else."

Izuku :,,Obviously anyways...... Dabi make the cannons ready to fire."

Dabi :,,Hai hai."

??? :,,You know that as soon as one of those cannons fires that there is no turning back anymore?"

Izuku :,,I know and I am read."

??? :,,That is what I expected from my captain!"

Izuku :,,Nagant, Twice get into position."

Nagant :,,On my way."

Twice :,,Wohoo!!"

Izuku :,,Awase is our present ready?"

Awase :,,Everything is ready captain!!"

Izuku :,,Good then let's start if everything works out as planned we will leave this battle alive."

The marines heard steps as they saw a figure aproaching the front of the ship. The figure was wearing a black cloack over his shoulders, a white shirt, a black hat a yellow vest and a belt on the belt he wore three pistols and one sword. Class 1A and B watched with wide eyes as they saw their former classmate standing infront of them on his ship ready for a fight.

Izuku :,,I hope Miss President that my sister is up and well"

Marine President :,,Gurinhea"

Izumi :,,I....Izu..."

Izuku :,,Wait for me Izumi, I am coming to save you."

Izumi :,,IZUKU!!!"

Weapons:

3 pistols

3 pistols

Gryphon

Ship:

12-Gun Brigg

12-Gun Brigg

Love interest: Izutoga or Izuocha