Luz on Pandora

The Owl House x James Camerons: Avatar

I don't own The Owl house or Avatar those rights go to the people that own it.

So before anyone asks why I am a 7.8 feet tall blue humanoid creature and half naked let me start from the beginning.
I was doing some experimenting with the teleportation Glyph in a attempt to create a teleportation glyph that could connect the human world with the boiling Isles and well I guess you can see it. It backfired on a extreme level because it not only transported me to the wrong world no it also transformed me into a Na'vi and here I thought I would never see Pandora. Anyways that won't bring me down! I defeated a evil Emperor and the Collector so it won't be to hard to find a way back to the Boiling Isles. But I am not gonna lie I quite like it here, it's nice here and I just love flying around with the Ikrams. Also this new body has it's perks like I am way stronger then I used to be and I have quite a nice figure. I hope Amity likes my new body aswell if I shouldn't be able to transform back.
So if you excuse me now I have to learn how to swim with one of those Ilus before Neteyam comes in here and drags me out.

Ship:
It will be Lumity as long as people don't want it to change.