The Greeks, the Romans and the Celts

PJO and HoO

I don't own PJO or HoO those rights go to Rick Riordan.

We can see the Roman Legion about to march out of New Rome but as they were about to march out of the city they stoped as they saw shadows coming out of the trees. Reyna stood infront of the Legion watching as the shadows stepped into the light and what she saw were around 60 riders wearing what looked like another version of the roman Lorica Hamata with wide pants and Tunic with different colors some were green, some white and others blue or grey, the riders also had spears and big oval shields every shield also had a different color and motiv on it. Around 100 meter before the city the Riders stoped and a woman rode forward, she looked young and she also wore a Hamata, with a green Tunic and brown trousers and on her head she had a bronze helmet with a horse figure on top of it. In her left hand she had a oval shield with a black horse on green ground and in her right hand she had a 2 m long spear with a large Leaf Blade speahead, on her bealt was a long sword with a bronze handle with two horse heads as a pommel. As she rode closer to the romans, Reyna also could see what looked like blue war painting on her arms, the woman rode up to Reyna and stoped infront of her. The woman lifted her spear to greet Reyna and Reyna greeted her back with the roman salute.

??? :,,I am Fiona Agrona, daughter of Epona goddess of horses, chariots, charioteer, cavalary, fertility and dreams. Commander of the Noble Cavalry of the Teutodurum and Oathsworn to Teutates!"

Reyna :,, I am Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano, daughter of Bellona goddess of  war, destruction, devastation and Praetor of Camp Jupiter! Now tell me why are you here?"

Fiona :,,Earlier this week the Teutodurum was attacked by Roman troops! I was send here to negotiate and to see who is behind this attack! Or to declare war on New Rome!"