The Hawks Knight

MHA x DC

I don't own MHA or The Justice League those rights go to the people that own it.
I was inspired to this story by the Emerald Soldier story from  LRGriffin check his story out.

Carter Hall better known as the Hero Hawkman and his wife Shayera Hol also known as Hawkwoman, were on vacation in Japan. Why you ask? Well Shayera was pregnant and they decided to move away from the USA for a while, so that they could have some peaceful weeks before the birth of their child. But that plan failed as on the day were their child was born, Shadow Thief found out where they were and decided to attack the hospital were they where. The fight didn't last long but some people used the confusion of the fight to kidnap their child. Who were those people? Well those people were agents of the Hero comission that intitiated the whole fight so that they could get to the newborn child.

Hawkman and Hawkwoman for 14 years tried to find their child and even asked the Justice League for help. But they couldn't find the child until Batman found out about the "special training" of the Japanese Hero Comission. In hope to finally find their child Hawkman and Hawkwoman leaded the raid on the special training facility of the Hero comission. But there is a unexpected oponent that stands in their way, their own child now named Izuku 14 years old. He was trained to be a loyal soldier to the Hero comission, they told him that the Justice League was bad that his parents abandoned him because they didn't wanted him. They did everything so that the boy would do anything they tell him.

Will the Justice League be able to save him? Will Hawkman and Hawkwoman finally get their child back? And what is about the other children of the Justice League find out in the Hawks Knight.

Weapon: Thanagarian Mace

Ship: I honestly don't know if I want this story to have a ship or make it a non ship story. But I have a few ships in mind that I could use in this story. So tell me if you want a ship or not for this story, and when yes then tell me if you want it straight or gay.