Classroom Fun (Edited)

Aric's POV

I love you so much it hurts me to even be an inch away from you but I'm scared one day you will see me for who I truly am then you'll leave me just like my mother did! I want you so bad but I'm no good for you no matter how hard I try.

You know that feeling that you get when the teacher literally won't shut the hell up while you just sit there, having no choice but to either listen or grow frustrated you're trying to focus? well, that's how I feel every time Miss Brunhilde opens her stupid mouth to repeat her same stupid lectures over and over again, It's almost sad when she tries her hardest to make us such good little Ever boys, she is way in over her head trying to turn us into her good deeds for the day only because she feels sorry for our pitiful lives.

Until I feel a sudden change in the atmosphere, like someone just doused the room with a fresh winter scent I look to the door only to have my eyes meet him the one boy in this entire school that could make me forget the most simplest of things. I can't help but watch, his beautiful messy copper hair seems to fall into those gorgeous ice-blue eyes that make me wish I could drown inside of them, his pale lean toned body is either hidden in those dreadful clothes, or his scrims, those sharp cheekbones going well with his pale pouty lips that make my skin grow suddenly warmer.

But what's even worst is when he literary decides to plop himself down right next to me, His cold skin brushing against me, sending shivers down my spine as I for the first time desperately tried to follow what the Dean is saying but for the life of me I couldn't,  my eyes refused to look away from my handsome friend,  noticing every tiny movement he made, every time he's chest rise and fall. But sadly my staring didn't go unnoticed as I hoped it would as a velvety voice pulled me out of my thoughts"Are you ok" he said looking in my direction "Of course I'm ok, why wouldn't I be?"I said quickly, fidgeting with my hands.

Japeth started to ponder on his response as I turned my gaze towards him only to see him staring straight at me."Oh I don't know, since you were staring at me I thought something was wrong," He whispered, Well damn I got caught! what do I say do I tell him oh I was checking out how hot you were but never mind! Oh hell no I would rather die than say that so I did the stupidest thing I could think of"N..no I wasn't I think you are perhaps mistaken since I was staring at the front of the class"I stuttered but it was a terrible idea since he knew full well I was lying to him.

"I think we both know that was bullshit," He said, before I could look away, he grabbed my chin forcing me to look into his dazzling blue eyes, and he stared into my violet ones. According to the rumors Japeth particularly liked my eyes, other people were afraid of them since they are unnatural. Being uncomfortable in my current position I started to squirm out of his grasp, he hooked an arm around my waist while putting his right hand on my hip, sliding dangerously close to the inner part of my thigh "Why do you keep trying to fight against you true desires, your true emotions, why can't you jet let me in, please Aric you know I love you, I would never hurt you as much as you mother did but damn this is driving me insane not being able to show you how much I love you or well," He grinned while saying his next words," Fuck you at least,".

" You have no damn filter, do you?" I murmured, feeling my face heating up, Japeth kept his grin in place, his hand resting against my thigh, gently squeezing.

I wished he knew how much I wanted him to take me as his own, to heal the hurt and the anger inside of me, but I'm too scared maybe he'll see me for who I am after my mask finally falls away revealing myself to him baring my body and soul, I can't risk getting hurt again. I loved my mother but she left me with scars mentally and physically I can't look into the mirror without seeing her or my dreams since I look exactly like her and nothing of whoever the hell my father is.

"I want to Japeth, believe me, but I can't, I'm not ready to make anything happen between us, I don't want to be broken down again, alone with nobody to help me pick up my broken pieces, Maybe one day I'll give myself completely to you but not right now, "I whispered quietly.

Looking straight ahead, unable to make myself look him in the eyes.

Hi!

I just to wanted let you guys know that this is my first time writing something like this and publishing it to the Watt-Pad community so If you guys find any errors I'm sorry maybe I can get some advice to make my writing sound better or more detailed but I hope you enjoy my stories and follow for more!

Love,

DepressedKitty