Open your heart(Edited)

Japeth's POV:

When I first met Aric I could remember the feeling of finally having someone to talk to or someone who would love me for who I am, but I guess my mother didn't see that nor does my twin brother, it's pathetic, we're both siblings, he ignores me like he doesn't even know me or even wants to try and talk all instead he's too busy playing in a fantasy land with his best friend Kei, who barely shows emotion.

Ugh, it's too frustrating following Rhian around like I'm a lost little puppy, while I listen to Him and Kei talk about their future of ruling Camelot together,  they just act like I'm not even here, it's too painful to watch my blood leave me but if he wants to play this game then I will too but unlike him, I'll do better.

I never realized how much I truly appreciated Aric until now, we sit in the outer field, watching the rest of the boys eating their lunches, laying under trees to hide from the blazing sun. Without Aric I would be alone, with no one to hold me while I'll shed my tears of pain nor will I have anyone to push me as hard as Aric does. I understand he's been through a lot but he only tells me bits and pieces about his past and his mother even though it's only a bit of information each time I feel proud knowing Aric has enough trust in me to tell me something this painful.

Without a word I calmly grab him by his shoulders to cuddle into his warm muscled chest, His hot breath blowing down on my neck sending tingles down my spine but instead of wrapping his arms around me like we do when we are alone he just leaves them by his side, I guess he's still ruffled from our little talk in the Classroom, it wasn't my fault he looked too damn Delicious just sitting there with his messy black hair covering his mysterious violet eyes, his tongue running across his bottom lip almost as if he was teasing me to bite it,  I couldn't stop from looking at his hard muscled body, and beautiful pale skin that I can't wait to explore with my hands but I can't not until Aric overcomes his mental barriers and opens his heart for me then I can explore but for now I have to wait but sometimes it's too hard not being able to hold my true love and comfort him, I hate it when he puts on his mask acting like he's a murderer when in reality he's a scared little boy abandoned by the world, questioning whatever he can open up, I'd be damned not to try and help him overcome his fears.

I close my eyes, taking in Aric's woody scent, the warmth of his body against mine, cherishing the feel.

Hey please leave comments on how you think this little story is gonna turn out I would love to hear from you guys but other than that enjoy!

Love,

DepressedKitty