Uninvited guest (Edited)

Nobody's Pov:

Three days later

Aric quickly paced around the small messy room, trying not to make too much noise since he wasn't in the mood to deal with the Head Dean, his mind busy, thinking of ways to calm his overly active heart, It wasn't fair for Japeth to treat him in such ways knowing how he would react but no matter how hard he tried, Japeth would always come back, slithering into the chinks of his armor whatever or not Aric wanted him to.

He told himself to never get attached to anyone, they only take what they need and leave but how is supposed to follow his own rules when he has Japeth following his heels everywhere he goes, touching places that are meant for a lover to explore.

Aric fumed, hands raking violently through, trying to tame his wild hair that just never seemed to listen." In case you are done with your little tantrum, Japeth is looking for ya" said a misshaped boy with the color of blood tainting his papery skin, Glaring in response the boy quickly spooked off.

Aric debated silently, whether or not he should go to the copper-haired boy or whether to wait and see what happens, will Japeth force him to come out of his room, and if so then how? or will he do something else, Kei will be staying with Rhian, which means Aric will have this room alone, and if Japeth comes tonight... Just the two of them alone.... the black-haired boy felt his heartbeat quicken, unclean thoughts starting to flutter through his head, his body temperature rising, which was stupid, why would he feel like this when he was only thinking about him?

But the more he waited the longer he thought then the more the thoughts came back until Aric couldn't stand it anymore, Ripping off his clothes quickly, he dumped himself rather ungracefully into the bath, not caring if the water was cold or having water spill onto the floor feeling his finger glow purple, He quickly shot a spell into the water, making the surface bubbly, praying for the coldness of the water to help him cool off, he finally softened.

Too lost in the sensations to even hear the door opening nor the footsteps following afterward.

"I thought I told that idiot to come and get you, "A voice hissed, though it was slightly muffled by the bathroom door separating Aric from whoever was stupid enough to come into his room.

Almost on instinct Aric immediately slide his body under the water,  only his collarbone, and upon showing, using the bubbles to cover himself but before he could pull a full effort the door swung open, revealing a tall copper-haired boy with icy blue eyes staring down at him, feeling those eyes trace down from his face further catching a glimpse of pale white skin showing what the bubbles didn't cover up before taking in the naked boy's flustered face, trying to look as if Japeth staring at him in a tub wasn't anything unusual.

"Are you going to stand there or are you going to leave!" the boy replied swiftly, trying to muster some sought of dignity but failing as Japeth moved behind him, circling his arms around his neck, applying light pressure, making Aric feel slightly caged in.

"Hmm, I think I might stay, enjoy the nice view, and possibly join," the boy said quietly, his hot breath tickling the boy's wet skin, making him shiver slightly.

Aric didn't even have any time to say or do anything, before he saw the blue-eyed boy teasingly taking off his shirt, throwing it carelessly across the bathroom, next came the pants soon he was left in nothing but his underwear, which left little to the imagination.

The violet-eyed boy wasted no time taking in his pale broad shoulder, lowering down onto his chest, sliding his gaze to his abs, six perfect abs that looked as if they were teasing him to just reach out and mark each one, but he held himself back.

Pleased with his friend's reaction, Japeth slowly took off his last piece of clothing, carefully stepping out of them, walking towards the tub, Before he even touched the water Aric mumbled a spell to make the water heat up instantly. The boy swigged one leg at a time making sure Aric got a full view of his lover's body as he settled down into the bubbles, moaning in delight at the heat of the water, sending blood rushing south into a place Aric hoped would not show but his body refused his demands.

For a little while, both boys sat in the same positions, one trying to control his body reactions while the other sat there quietly taking pleasure in watching the other boy squirm around uncomfortably all because of him

Ok so this might turn to a little bit more smutty but nothing too heavy

Love,

Depressed

But if you guys like this or my other story that I am working on called Hateful Love please share this with anyone who might be interested and follow for more updates...