I didn't plan for this but it happened

"If you do that again, I'll throw you out that fucking window you-what are you doing?"Japeth asked, confusion leaking into his voice as he watched half of Aric's body hang out the window.
"Checking how high the drop is, see if it's worth it," Aric responded, pulling himself back in, a playful smirk landing on his lips.

"You really are insane, you know that?"He said, feet pattering softly against the aged wood towards his soul mate," Only slightly love, and with you loving me that means you are the same as me, Japeth," He said, strong arms wrapping around Japeth, pulling him in closer until there was no more space between the two of them.

Resting his head against Aric's muscled chest, feeling the thumping pattern of his heartbeat lull him.
"I love you, you asshat," He mumbled, breathing in his spicy woody scent, arms snaked around his neck.
Waiting shyly for an answer
Aric tightened his grip, resting his head in Japeths wild coppery locks, feeling hot tears threatening to spill over his cheeks.
Too much emotion wrapped around his heart, making him feel like a balloon about to burst wide open.
"Aric are you okay love?"He asked, concern dripping into his voice, feeling Aric's body shake.
He pulled away quickly, Ice blue eyes shining with concern before melting into shock at the display before him.

Aric was....crying?

Feeling embarrassed, he hastily covered his face, not wanting Japeth to see
"Aric," He called, stepping forward only for Aric to take a step backward
"It's okay kitten, let me see," He said, voice trembling slightly
"Japeth I...I'm fine...ok everything's fine," He sobbed, moving his hands down, wrapping tightly around his own abdomen.
"Was it something I said, Kitten?"He asked, moving towards Aric until he had him trapped against the wall, pondering the thought of whether he should use his scrims to keep him in place.
Placing his arms on either side of his head, he leaned, ghostly his lips over his
"I'll warn you, don't try to lie to me," He whispered, breath hitting Aric's neck causing him to shiver slightly.
"Do y...you mean I...it," He choked out, fiddling with his hands, shame washing through those violet eyes

Aric hated the way he was acting, all because Japeth told him that he loves him but what can Aric say he was desperate for something he hated but at the same time he yearned for.
Someone to shower  him with affection
Someone to finally take the lead without him being in charged all the time
Someone to be vulnerable to

"That I love you?"He asked, stroking Aric's sides lovingly
He nodded, looking everywhere except those piercing eyes of his
Taking note of the old dusty library they were currently standing in, the old scrolls were tossed across the room, books falling out of the shelves, and old wooden tables were placed in random positions.

Grabbing his chin roughly, Japeth shoved his thigh between his legs, causing Aric to yelp in shock.
A moan spilling from his lips as Japeth pressed harder," I want your attention on me love, and only me understand?"He hissed," I love you Aric I truly do, without you, I'm nothing, without being with you life is nothing but a sentence in hell," He whispered, pressing light kisses onto the curve of Aric's neck.
A small smile blossomed on his lips," I love you too," He whispered, wrapping his arms around Japeths neck, throwing his head back in pleasure. This was going to be fun.

I don't know something small with a mixture of fluff and angsty along with a hint of very small smut in the end. I hope you enjoy
But I also figured Aric might get emotional about someone saying they're in love with him and him crying since the only person that cared for him was his mother and also the fact that he is not alone anymore.
Love,
Depressedkitty