I'll show you love, Aric

Three months later

"I love you, He whispered, trailing wet kisses down the other boy's neck, biting softly between the crook where the neck meets the shoulder, pleased by the needy whine leaving Aric's bruised lips," J...Japeth, please do something, hell I'll take anything just hurry!" He pleaded, body shaking with pleasure, hands close to ripping the sheets beneath him as he felt another spark of pleasure shoot up his back.

Japeth smiled, pleased by his lover's reaction, he slowly stroked his cock, purposely avoiding the head, wanting to edge his beautiful baby boy into a pure mess," I don't think you deserve to cum today kitten, especially after that stunt you pulled today," He whispered, nipping harshly around his hips before slowly licking each mark in apology,  lusted blue eyes meeting submissive purple ones," Please sir i... I need you p...please," He begged, tears streaming down his face in desperation as he laid there, waiting for his master's next move, wishing his plea was enough for some sort of sweet release.

"Spread them," He ordered, pushing himself onto his knees, "w...what?"He asked, slightly baffled by Japeth's strange request," You heard me pet, spread your legs for me," He hissed, hands harshly gripping Aric's thighs, lust-filled Blue eyes meeting shy violet ones.

He shyly moved each shaking leg into position, face turning red with embarrassment as he closed his eyes incapable of meeting Japeth's gaze.

Never in his life did he think he would ever be in such a situation before.
Begging to be fucked like a needy whore
It scared Aric to his core how much has changed in the past three months between the two of them, sneaking into each other's rooms during the day, sneaking sweet kisses in the dark corners, and cuddling on the rooftops.

Everything changed for him. Japeth made everything look so easy as if nothing mattered as if the people around simply didn't exist anymore, but that wasn't the case for him, every kiss, every touch was a burning mixture of pain and pleasure.
Painful because of his insecurities running through his head. Debating whether or not Japeth was right and Aric was wrong about their relationship. They could be true loves or this was a fantasy, a sick trick played by fate. A fantasy he wanted to hold onto forever.
Pleasure, Aric could finally let go and let Japeth take control though he didn't exactly imagine this kind of control.

"Love, your mind is wandering again, I thought I told you not to think," He said, latching his lips onto Aric's neck, swimming in the urge to mark him thoroughly.

"I'm perfectly fine!" He snapped, turning his head to the other side to allow him more room to explore," I swear to God if you don't hurry up Japeth, I'll be the one fucking you into this mattress," He seethed, hips thrusting upwards, desperate for some friction against his aching cock as more tears spilled onto his cheeks.

I'll resume this part but for right now, it's something since I haven't updated in a while

Love,
Depressedkitty