Show me you're love, Japeth (Edited)

For a little while, both boys sat in the same positions, one trying to control his body reactions while the other sat there quietly taking pleasure in watching the other boy squirm around uncomfortably all because of him

Nobody's POV

This is my third time rewriting this chapter and I will get this right!

Aric squirmed uncomfortably, hands covering his growing erection, trying his best to hide his issue without making himself moan, fighting the craving to get himself off.

How long has it been since the last time he even got to release, He wondered, probably too damn long for it to be this intense.

"Everything alright there, pet?", Japeth asked, wondering why Aric's face kept getting a deeper shade of red, finding it somewhat amusing to watch.

"w...Why are y....you here Japeth?"He stuttered, body tensed, as he watched Japeth make come here motions with his hands, feeling frozen he stayed seated, not moving a muscle, eyes blown widely.

"Is it wrong for me to share a bath with you, love," He asked, moving forward, giving Aric no time to react, he grabbed his waist, hearing his lover yelp in response before pulling him into his lap, forcing his long legs to wrap around his slimmed waist.

Feeling something hard rub against him, he moved his hand, sliding from Aric's waist to going under the water," Japeth wait!"He yelped, fighting against his moan as he felt Japeth's hand firmly grasp his cock, his fingers running along the length of him.
Feeling embarrassed, He hid his face in the crook of Japeth's neck, not wanting the other boy to see him.
"What made you get this hard, pet?" He asked, squeezing the base of his cock, pleased by hearing a low moan spill from Aric's lips," Japeth, p...please," He begged quietly, wanting to roll his hips against the other boy but finding himself unable to do so with Japeth's firm grasp, holding him in place.

Letting go of his cock, He grabbed his lover's chin, forcing him to look at him.
Taking in the flushed cheeks, wet lips and eyes so dilated you can barely see the purple in them," I need an answer pet, what thoughts made you like this, what are you wishing to achieve?"He asked, leaning forward, lips brushing together, barely making contact, tired of  Aric's rules, He grabbed Aric's neck, pressing against his lips harder, swallowing his moans as he continued pumping their cocks together.

Getting lost in the softness of his pet lips, Aric shyly licked his lips silently asking for permission to explore his wet cavern, Opening his mouth slightly he moaned at the taste of chocolate hitting his taste buds as he fought for dominance with Aric's tongue.

Cheating a little he let go of Aric's neck, bringing it to his chest, rolling a perked nipple between his fingers, Aric choked at the sensations sending them straight to his cock, a drop of precum dripping from the slit, taking the opportunity Japeth dove right back in, letting himself explore Aric's mouth the best he can.

The sudden need for air builds quickly, forcing Aric to pull back, nothing but a trail of salvia connecting their lips," y...you....you...made me l...like this," He panted, struggling to get the words out," ahh Japeth m...more p...please," He moaned quietly as Japeth picked up speed, desperately searching for release, the need to cum growing stronger with every stroke.

Wrapping his arm tighter around Aric's waist bringing him closer, Thrusting their hips together, water splashing over the sides," Japeth, Japeth more oh God, please more," He chanted his name, feeling the build in his gut starting to tighten even more just one more good push and he'll be done for.

"Cum for me Aric," He demanded, smashing their lips together, the dam broke, pleasure shooting through him as his orgasm took over his body, hips shaking violently, cum coating both of their abdomen. shortly after one last thrust, Japeth joined him, moaning out his lover's name, eyes shut tight from the pleasure, bodies covered in cum.

"This was way more than what I was expecting, love," He murmured, resting his head against Aric's wrapping both arms around him, humming in response he ran his finger through copper hair, smoothing out the tangles too tired to even process what had just happened, tomorrow they'll talk not now but tomorrow, he told himself feeling like a pile of content goo.

That night Aric didn't push Japeth away nor did he force him to sleep in a separate bed.
By morning Kei found himself walking in on something much more interesting, seeing the two companions cuddling up to one another, arms wrapped around each other, legs tangled together. Each sleeping peacefully not wanting to wake them up and suffer a horrible punishment backed away quickly, not even grabbing what he came for, shutting the door quietly before walking down the halls towards Rhian.

I'm settling with this version of my smut scene and I've seen stories with Aric being the one in control well my Aric will be the submissive one in the relationship with Japeth taking the lead.
I hope most of you enjoy this update now this is my first time writing smut but I think I did good I guess eh I tried.

Love,
Depressedkitty