We're not monsters

"Oh, how sweet, "He purred, twirling a small green leaf between pale fingers. A small smile gracing pale lips, he spun around waiting for his lover's focus to transfer over to him instead of the slouchy shopkeeper.

Violet eyes filtered through the dumpy unkempt poor excuse of a store," Cheap pricks," He mindlessly thought, hands grazing the soft leather backs of the old books, dust littered the shelves. A little deeper into the place a crippled man sat behind a tiny rosewood desk, an oil lantern flickered across papers scattered everywhere, onto the man's left laid a decent-sized mutt curled into itself despite its efforts for the warmth it shivered slightly.

"That's not what I asked now you can tell me the truth or your jugular is mine," Japeth seethed, jaw flexing slightly, hands clenched tightly. The man quickly scrambled for the book, tripping over his feet in a rush.
"Straight to a threat I seem," He said, strutting over to waiting arms letting them wrap him in their warmth nesting himself into copper locks." It's not my fault this flimsy idiot doesn't know how the hell to answer a simple question of whether or not he has the documents for my brother," He explained, burying himself in Aric's chest.

"Hmmm all for your brother and nothing for us," He whispered, drumming his fingers down Japeth's back and feeling him arch himself into him. "We could get something later on, we don't have time right now Love," Japeth murmured, pulling back to peer into purple orbs glowing with contentment.

~Time skip~

He quickly washed away the blood from his blades letting the water clean the evidence of the recent kills.
A few feet down Japeth did the same, washing away the blood from his body as well as the scrims, making sure each one was clean. "Are you to doing something or are you going to keep starting instead," He teased, diving under the freezing current.
Blushing crimson Aric turned away quickly, ignoring Japeth's snickers instead focusing on the now seven dead soldiers, each filled with gashes and tears in their skin and armor.
Grass stained a dark red, trees splattered with fluids

Arms wrapped themselves around him, pressing him against hard muscles and scrims flying across his skin.
"It's them or us, they attacked us first," He said, pressing his lips against Aric's cold skin, softly nipping upwards toward his ear, tugging on it playfully. "I know I'm just becoming sick of it, all of it the constant need to defend ourselves, being called monsters, ALL OF IT!" He cried, pulling away, foot tapping unconsciously.

" Me too Aric but there's nothing we can do about it, we're always going to be judged about our past that's something we just have to live with Love," He sighed, grabbing his face, forcing him to meet his eyes.

Meh it's been a while
Sorry about that school has been draining me
Hope y'all enjoy this update

Love,
Depressedkitty