Diego Brando : Tame Me

As a lone wolf whose income were the rewards of the many kinds of competitions in across the globe, you came to San Diego to take part in the Steel Ball Run race that were currently everyone's chit-chat topic. Technically, you weren't a jockey, but you spent almost your whole life traveling with Snow Soul, your beloved horse. Perhaps you couldn't be the champion in the end of the competition, but you believed that being at least one of the top 10 wasn't that hard for yourself.

"Looks like this race is indeed popular, even the world's best animal tamer is here," When you were about to get on Snow Soul, you heard someone speaking behind you when you just helped Johnny Joestar, who was trying to ride again for some reason, by calming his horse down and making it obey him using your 'special ability'. You turned your head around and saw Diego Brando, the handsome and brilliant jockey from England, with a slight grin on his face and his horse behind him.

Yes, you were in fact a well-known young tamer who could make any animal do whatever you wanted by just giving commands to them, thanks to the ability you were born with. Of course, it was a secret no one knew. People knew you since the first time you were on the news when you helped tame a white tiger in a circus.

"And the best British jockey," After showing a polite smile, you went on your horse's back.

"I still can't figure out how you did it even though I watched the whole process with my own eyes. You just talked to the horse, and it then let Johnny ride it. May I ask how do you do that?"

"Well, we all have secrets, don't we?" It was useless even if you told him. He wouldn't understand, after all. If he had the supernatural ability like you, he wouldn't have asked. "Good luck, Mr Brando." Diego watched as you made your horse start rushing to the starting line to line up.

He looks hotter than he is in the pictures, you thought.

Other than Sand Man, who came all this long by his own feet and Johnny Joestar who still performed well after a period of retirement, you were a surprise in the race. It shocked almost every onlooker, every of your rivals in the competition and even yourself when the famous young tamer and her white Arabian horse made it among the group of racers in the lead. You weren't in the most front, but racing between Diego Brando and Mountain Tim was more than enough for you to be proud of yourself and Snow Soul for the rest of your life.

"Didn't expect you to be this fast, Y/f/n Y/l/n," Said Diego Brando who was looking at you with some sort of surprise as if he was impressed by you.

"I'm the luckiest person! Victory is gonna be mine!" Pocoloco's voice behind you came closer and closer as he sped up and was now right behind you.

Finding him annoying because he kept saying the same thing over and over again, you turned your head around to make eye contact with his brown horse which was only half a meter behind you and mumbled, "Slow down and stay in the 10th place, I command you." Keeping your eyes on the finishing line again, you heard Pocoloco yelling out of frustration behind you. Although no one would know you were cheating, Diego was staring at you with disbelief after he saw what happened, obviously he heard you giving order to a horse that didn't belong to you.

"Hey, could you tell my Silver Bullet to run faster and be in the 1st place?" He jokingly asked.

"Tell him yourself," You simply brushed it off with a smirk and ignored him.

"Fair enough, I'll never lose to an amateur, anyways," The British then accelerated his speed and surpassed you and the others.

After a few more seconds, you reached the 1st Stage by crossing the finishing line, with Diego Brando before you, who was after Gyro Zeppeli. Supposingly you were more behind than you should be, but your ego didn't allow you to take the shame of being behind Sand Man who wasn't riding anything. It was a great achievment for you, you didn't even know Snow Soul could make such a good racer.