Diego "Just One Night" P2: Party and Fling

I just noticed some of the readers want me to write another part of this and I suddenly had the motivation to do so, so here it is. I hope it isn't too weird, lol.

Enjoy.

PS: if you haven't read the previous part I suggest you read it first.

You were so glad that there wasn't much people walking around in the inn, and the sky was just about to be awake. After slamming the door behind you, you headed straight down the stairs, across another hallway then to the stable with your backpack and money to find your horse. A few miles away from the inn you spent the night with the British jokey was another inn and you saw Slow Dancer and Valkyrie outside.

With excitement you stopped your horse beside the other two horses and barged into the lobby to see your brother and the Neapolitan shouting at the inn keeper aggressively. The poor man was so glad you showed up because Johnny and Gyro who thought you were kidnapped almost beat him out.

The three of you went on your way to the next Stage after you briefly explained to them that you spent your night in the woods alone. During the night of the same day, you settled down in another inn and went to the nearest bar. The table in the corner on the balcony was perfect for the three of you to discuss about your plans for the next few days and have random chit-chats.

"By the way, Y/n. I smelled someone else's scent when we found you this morning, are you sure you were alone?" Asked your brother.

"I saw Diego Brando's horse, he was there too, wasn't he? Did you encounter him?" The Neapolitan asked this time.

"Yeah, I did."

Shocked, Johnny smacked his hand on the table, "Really?! Did... Did anything happen?"

You calmly took your mug and said, "Yeah, told him to fuck off," and drank smoothly.

"He didn't do anything to you?"

"I don't have a corpse body part or a Stand that makes me a threat to him, why does he have to bother with me? Now if you'll please excuse me, I have to go get some sleep now. Sleep deprivation is the ultimate enemy of my beauty. Good night, gentlemen." After emptying your mug, you stood up and headed downstairs. You could feel Johnny's sight on you as you left, so you decided to stick your back on the wall when you were halfway on the stairs to eavesdrop the two guys' conversation.

"Damn, your sister is hot."

"I swear to god, Gyro, if you dare touch her-"

"Whoa whoa whoa! Relax Johnny, don't point your finger at me!"

You couldn't help but let a corner of your lips curl up, wondering what would Johnny's reaction be if he knew what you and Diego did.

"He would probably try to end my life, I suppose, and send you to the bloody convent."

It startled you when you heard the familiar voice coming from the end of the stairs, the British jokey was leaning on the handrail with his arms crossed.

"Are you kidding me? Why are you here?" You tried to lower your voice with the frustration of not getting rid of him.

"This is a bar, Ms. Joestar, anyone with money can come," He took a few steps closer until you pointed your handgun at him. "I can't believe I'd be bullied like this, especially when the bully is someone I slept with."

"What do you want?"

"You must be bored enough to eavesdrop those two like this. How about we go out and look for some fun? There's a party held in a rich man's mansion about one mile away, open to only the upper class."