Fugo x Manipulative reader: Accomplishment and Punishment

I made the reader the toxic person in this relationship because it's already a cliche to me that it's the canon character that is the toxic one.
Anddddd I'm gonna start writing a long fanfic(which doesn't include much sexual content) about the reader, Fugo and Giorno so let me know if you want me to post it on Wattpad.
Trigger warning: Violence
Content warning: Vaginal sex, BDSM, slapping, bad language, dirty talk
Summary: You kept nagging your boyfriend in a toxic way about having sex until he finally snapped

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was just the crack of dawn when you snuggled up close to the young man beside you, looking at his delicate face. "Hey," You whispered, then shook his hand under the blanket since he didn't open his eyes or do anything to respond. "Baby, I want 'it'."

"Hmm?" His eyes were still shut but one of his eyebrows raised, "'It'? Hm... What is 'it'?"

"Tch, I wanna have sex."

Both his eyebrows frowned when you said your request out straightforwardly, "Oh, please... No."

"Why not?"

"It's always you who's dominating... I don't feel like a man that much when we do it."

"But you are a man, the hottest on earth. Just look at that huge 'equipment' you have down there! And you said you like me because of my strong will."

"Yes, I do," He sighed, hugging you in his arms and stroking your hair lovingly without opening his eyes, "I don't love you just because of your strong will, you know. But... I just don't feel like doing it now, let's do it some other time, okay?"

At this point, you could simply just kiss him or give him a blowjob to get him horny right away, but your ego wouldn't allow you to do anything that could be considered submissive or humble. Not saying a word, you pushed his arms away and got out of bed to head to the bathroom. "Where are you going?" Asked Fugo when he saw you dressing up after taking a shower, but you never responded to him. When he just rose from the bed and wanted to talk to you, you stomped to the door before slamming it behind you after stepping out of the small bungalow.

"Is he always horny?" Asked Bucciarati after you talked to him. You went to Libeccio to meet with the other ones in the gang, or, should you say, to start carrying out your plan to get back at Fugo for not accepting your request that morning.

"Not always, but... he just has a higher libido, I guess..."

The way you crossed your arms in front of your body, looking innocent and hurt, just had your leader, the ex-cop and the shooter buy it. "Just because he has a high sex drive, doesn't mean havyoue to satisfy him every time he asks for it. Don't forget that you're the only person to decide what to do with your own body."

Right after Bucciarati said that, you saw Fugo arriving. He sat beside you after greeting the others, then watched as Mista and Abbacchio left to do their assigned missions. "Still mad at me?" He mumbled beside you as you took a bite of your spaghetti.

You just smiled, "No," because you knew you were going to get what you wanted in no time.

"Let's go to the mall today if both of us don't have anything to do, okay? I'll buy you the dress you said you liked last time."

"Mmhm, okay."

After placing a kiss on your forehead, he stood up and headed to the toilet, with Bruno following him just a minute later.