Fugo: A Study in Sex

Ever since you had joined Bruno's gang and served as the strategist, the Bodyguard Team's income had been having a stable increase. Of course, it wasn't all your credit, teamwork also played an important role in the success. Your leader even bought a small bungalow as a reward, so that all the members could stay together.

One afternoon, Bucciarati assigned you to collect protection money from the usual territories, and a bar, which your team was newly assigned to protect. It was already sunset when you managed to leave with the money and without drinking a single drop of beer.

"Hey, Y/n! Who do you think is the hottest among the boys?"

"Which one of those hotties is your boyfriend?"

"Or all of them are?"

These were the most common questions you got every time you walked on the street alone and encountered the people who knew your team. Geez, why do I always get this kind of question while Bruno gets all the praises? You thought to yourself. Indeed, as a sapiosexual, you'd say you were only sexually attracted to the intellectual, grumpy yet kind genius who had an IQ of 152; however, you didn't have to tell anyone about it.

You saw only Fugo's shoes when you reached home, and knocked on his door when you saw no one else.

"I'll be there in a minute, Narancia."

"Do you think Narancia would come to your door and politely knock instead of just shouting your name from downstairs?"

The boy opened the door and smiled as he saw you, "Didn't know it's you, sorry."

"Where are the others?"

"Bucciarati and Abbacchio are on a mission, the rest went shopping, they'll be back with dinner soon."

"Alright," You raised the bag of potato chips, "Wanna have some snacks and play chess while waiting?"

"Sure."

As he let you step in, your eyes landed on the book that was open but upside down on his messy bed, with the title 'Forever' written by Judy Blume. You almost brushed it off because you didn't know the book, it was the two books beside it, The History of Sex and The Joy of Sex, that caught your attention. With panic, your friend took them away and hid them behind himself, "S-Sit."

Hiding your grin, you sat on his bed and opened the chips package while he sat opposite of you and put the chessboard in the middle.

"What's with the tank top and short jeans today?" He asked as the chess game started, opening a can of orange flavored soft drink.

You looked down at your red crop top that revealed just a little bit of your cleavage and belly button, and the short black jeans that were both tight and short. The only thing that you were wearing and wasn't tight was your black leather jacket.

"If I didn't wear like this, I can't collect even one lire from the bar. They belittle me 'cause I'm not a man, so I just turned my disadvantage into an advantage. You know those pervs."

"They paid the money?"

"Extra. How else do you think I have the money to buy snacks on the way home? Speaking of which, why aren't you with Bruno and Abbacchio?"

"They say the client is timid and my violence would scare the client away if I lose my temper, so I better not come along."

"Why didn't you join the rest for shopping either?"

"W-Well... I wanna study... stuff."

"You mean sex."

"Tch, don't say it out loud!"