Dio (Phantom Blood) : Just Lust

From the writer:
As always, feel free to roast if you're not satisfied with this fanfic.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

You weren't a Joestar, but were raised by George Joestar as he was a close friend of your parents and promised them to take care of you after they passed away. A year after you moved in to the Joestar mansion, a blonde, handsome boy named Dio Brando, who was same age as you, arrived.

You didn't like him in the beginning as he kept bullying Jonathan, but accepted him afterwards as he had been behavioring well. In fact, you were even getting closer with him than Jonathan as you admired his intelligence.

Unlike Dio, you found it embarrassing to depend on the Joestars, so you started your own tailor's business since you were 16 and handed all the money you earned to the Joestars even though they said you didn't have to do so. Your business had grown a lot after three years and you hired workers to operate the shop so you could focus on majoring in Finance at Hugh Hudson Academy while Dio studied Law and Jonathan studied Archeology. Every once in a week, the blonde boy would invite you to go horse-riding to show off, you would make new clothes for him without letting Jonathan know, Jonathan would even get a little bit jealous and unhappy as he felt left out. Sometimes you consulted Dio about business laws to create more opportunities to be around him, while he purposely tore a small part of the shirt you made him and asked you to make him another one.

It was already midnight when the sound of someone knocking the door broke the silence in your room when you were bookkeeping.

"Come in," You said without stopping your work.

"How hardworking, it's almost 2 in the morning," It was Dio's voice, he shut the door and stood beside your desk.

"Oh, Dio, it's you. What is it?"

"Can't you even look at me when you're talking?"

"My work is almost done, could you just wait for a short while?"

"Hmm, fine." He sat on the edge of your desk and stuck one leg over the other, drawing your attention. You couldn't help but look at him with confusion, but concentrated on your work again.

"Is there anything you want from me?"

"I want you."

You were still expecting more words, but there wasn't any after he said that three words, which made you lift your head to look at him who was now showing a slight grin. You tried to rephrase his words, "You want me, or you want me to do something you want?"

The boy tilted his head and gave you a look, that cunning look whenever he was up to do something evil, "Both. Are you done yet?"

"Um... Almost," You quickly looked down and finished the last part of your work, then carefully stood up from the chair and took a step away from the desk. Sure, you liked him, but his unique demeanor was still forebodingly formidable. "Seriously, what do you want, Dio?"

"Didn't I tell you just now?" He went on his feet and pushed the chair between you away before holding your wrist and putting an arm around your waist to pull you towards himself.

"Dio! What are you doing?"

"Kiss me."

"Are you out of your mind? A gentleman wouldn't do what you're doing now. Let go of me!" You tried to struggle, but it was useless as he was much stronger than you. Your effort didn't make him give up, instead, he leaned in and attempted to kiss you. Before his lips could touch yours, you turned your head away so he kissed only your cheek. To make him go away, you pulled out all the notes you had in your pocket to put them on his mouth. "Take these and go look for some pretty girls out there if you're horny. Or to the brothel, if you want, I'm sure it's enough for you to play all night."