Josuke : I Still Do

From the writer:
I don't really remember the exact timeline of the story in Part 4 so sorry if the time doesn't make sense.

As always, feel free to roast. Thanks for reading.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Dating the sweet and caring Josuke Higashikata was the best thing that had ever happened to you. He could be funny, adorable, loving, fiesty, protective, brave and gentle. However, all of these traits of him hadn't been shown to you for almost a month. You used to have breakfast with him every single morning, spend time with him around the town, play video games with him, help his mother with dinner every week, help him with school work, etc. But now...... All these never happened. The only chance you could see him was when you go to school. Something must've happened, he refused to let you know but things hadn't been well since his grandfather passed away and his friend Shigechi was gone.

Right now, you had just finished school and he was sitting in front of you outside the cafe. You had a strong feeling that when he spoke, it must be something really bad, because he wasn't even smiling. He used to smile every time he saw you, but you hadn't seen his charming smile for weeks, not even when he saw you at school.

"Y/n, we're over," He was looking at his own hands that were clinging together, not daring to meet your eyes.

Although you saw it coming, you were still frozen by his cold demeanor and words. Your hands began to tremble, holding the cup of tea you ordered. You tried to hold your tears and cleared your throat.

"M-May I know why?"

"I'm done playing with you. You're nothing more than just a boring girl," You watched as he stood, stepped aside and turned around, still not facing you. "So, let's not waste each other's time. I guess a plain, ordinary boy will suit you better." He had never turned his back on you when he was speaking, his awful attitude made you suffocate, your tears fill your eyes and your teeth clench.

As he started to walk away with his hands in his pockets, you stood up and said out loud, "Yeah, maybe a plain and ordinary boy is even better than an ass who has hideous hair like you." You actually liked his hair, but you still said that because you knew he couldn't stand when people insulted his hair.

This time, he was the one who froze. His hands came out from the pockets and turned into fists. You didn't care anymore if he'd really punch you, you were so furious and hurt because you were just someone unimportant to him.

"I bet Rohan Kishibe would still look better than you even if he was bald."

He began to breath harder and harder, you could imagine how twisted his face must look.

Just as you thought he would turn around and whip his hand and if not, his fist, across your face, he put his hands back into his pockets and continued to walk away. You then ran back home and cried all the sorrow out.

You couldn't believe this actually happened, dating someone who would just end this relationship of three years so easily. You wanted to forget him, but you couldn't. The past three years were full of delightful memories with this boy you loved. You wanted to hate him, but you couldn't.

Life without Josuke was lonely even though you still had your own friends at school. You acted like you were fine but deep down you were still hurt.

One day as you were walking home alone, you felt a quick and sudden pain on your neck. When you looked down, you saw an arrow covered with blood, under your face. You tried to touch your throat, but touched only your splashing blood and the arrow that had pierced through your neck from behind. Before you could even groan out of pain, you lost your conscious and fell onto the ground.