Jotaro Kujo: Makeup Sex

From the writer: I hope this one isn't as boring as the ones I wrote before. To make it less dull, I added just a little bit of kinky element into this part, so that's a warning here. Enjoy.

Edit: I just realized I wrote the rape thing, I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote it. Sorry to those readers who read it and felt uncomfortable. I have removed that part, please dm me or just comment down below if there's any inappropriate thing that you think should be corrected. Thank you and sorry again.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

"Why is there only an egg or a piece of lettuce left in the fridge every time I come home?" You heard your husband whom you hadn't seen for two months when you just got out of the bathroom.

In your comfortable scarlet robe, you walked to the dressing table to dry your hair, not bothering to walk out to see him. If it was just in the beginning of your marriage, you would enthusiastically give him a kiss when he came home; Now, you were sick of throwing yourself at him because he never seemed to care about you, or at least he made you feel so. Still, there was some part of you that still wanted to see him.

You could feel his presence as he stepped into the bedroom to find you, but you decided to ignore him. Once you turned off the hair drier, he stood beside you, "I'm talking to you."

Resisting the will to have a look at your loved one, you kept your eyes on your own reflection in the mirror and calmly combed your hair, "You didn't tell me you're coming home today, so I didn't prepare anything."

"Don't you even buy groceries?"

"What's the point of making a hearty and wholesome meal if I'm going to eat alone? Thanks to you, the busy husband who can't even answer my phone calls."

"Don't you dare talk to me like that, woman. Where's Jolyne?"

"It's summer break, Mr Kujo. She's hanging out with her friends for a couple of days."

"So you've been eating cup noodles all this time when you were alone? Is that why the dustbin is filled with paper cups?"

You put the comb down and finally faced him, his beautiful blue eyes were looking colder than they usually were. Man, you missed the gentle and loving look he used to give you when you were still dating him. Quickly, you replied to him after taking just two seconds to reminisce, "Yes, and now it's dinner time, I'm gonna have another one. If you want it too, go make it yourself."

"You wish, go buy something and make us something to eat. We're eating together."

"Oh, we're eating together now? Excuse you, I don't think we're close enough to have a meal together."

As you were about to walk away, he grabbed your arm and pulled you close. You hadn't been so close to him for a long while, the last time he came back, he didn't even touch you, and left just the day after. But this time, his touch wasn't something pleasant either, as both of you were getting on each other's nerves. His eyes looked so sharp and tremendous as if he was trying to threaten you.

"Listen to me loud and clear, Y/n, I'm having a really bad day."

"What a coincidence! I'm having a bad day, too. Maybe I'd feel a lot better if you started the conversation by showing your concern about your own wife after ghosting for months."

"Cut the bullshit and make us something healthy to eat, don't make me say twice."

"Why don't you do that yourself? You never needed me except when you're horny. I'm nothing more than just a decoration in your home. You want a decent meal? There are restaurants out there, if you haven't been in town for too long that you forget everything. I'm not going with you, though."