Fugo "A Study in Sex" P3: A Long Ride

From the writer

Yes, another sequel to the oneshot about Fugo. The ending is too long but I just love this character so much I wanna put a complete ending to the story, and I'm not sorry for that. Also, I know my fanfics are weird, including this one, I honestly don't read others' fanfics much, but I'm not sorry for that either. So, enjoy. If you don't, bye.

Trigger warning: None

Content warning: Oral sex, vaginal sex, cum-on-face, end of fwb relationship, sad ending, super draining storyline

Summary: This was the last time you had sex with your friend with benefits, and it was in the car after you completed an escort mission together.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

That night after you 'rode' Fugo and went downstairs to have dinner with the rest of the gang, you stayed with Bucciarati to help him clean up the dining table and kitchen while the others went out for a walk together. "Still mad at me?" He asked when he was sweeping the floor behind you and you were washing the plates.

"If I'm still mad at you, I should've left you alone with all this mess. Sorry for being rude earlier in the day, I just..."

"It's alright, I understand. I look forward to seeing you completing the mission with Fugo tomorrow. Speaking of him, are you two dating?"

"What? No, what makes you think we're dating?"

"We all know you hang out with him most often, but I noticed quite a couple of times the way he looks at you is different."

"Since when?"

"Since last month, I guess. He looks at you a lot, and when he does, he looks at your eyes, not other parts of you."

"Just because he looks at me a lot doesn't mean we're dating."

"But he treats you like you're his girlfriend."

"Where's that coming from?"

"He always saves the best for you. For example, the dinner just now. Didn't you notice the pizza slices he put on your plate had the most meat and cheese?"

When you tried to recall, you realized he was right, but you shook your head, "Oh, Bruno, how observant of you. Are you sure it's not you who wants to date Fugo?"

"Hey, I'm always observant when it comes to my team members. What, are you jealous that I observe him too much?" You rolled your eyes, which only made him laugh, "Okay, okay. But... if you're not dating him, why did the grocery shop owner tell me you went there for OCPs?"

As the best liar in the team, you wouldn't panic just because of your leader's sudden confrontation, "He must've mistaken me for someone else."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, why would I need OCPs?"

To see whether or not you were lying, he brushed his fingers across your face, but you weren't sweating at all, so he suddenly summoned Sticky Finger to attack you, which was what you wanted him to do. You caught his fist with your Stand and pretended to be frightened on the outside but inside you were already feeling proud of yourself when he brushed off the slight sweat on your skin and tasted it. "You're lying."

"Okay, okay! I bought birth control pills because it helps reduce pimples!"

"Reduce... pimples?"

"Yes, they have estrogen and progesterone which can reduce functional androgen levels and therefore reduce acne. If you don't believe me, I can show you the synopsis."