Season 6 Ep1 & 2

Downstairs, in the Scott family leaving room, Jamie and Nathan were reenacting the one on one match between Nathan and Q

Downstairs, in the Scott family leaving room, Jamie and Nathan were reenacting the one on one match between Nathan and Q. The teens laughed at Jamie pretending to be Nathan until Haley came in watching Jamie fake dunk and imaginary ball, "hey mama." The boy greeted, "you should have seen daddy last night. He's gonna play in the NBA for sure."

"Oh we'll see huh?" Haley joked as her eyes went wide until she looked at the boy in her arms, "hey listen I was talking to Chester and apparently he hasn't been fed this morning." Jamie sighed as, "he always tells on me." Putting Jamie back on the ground, "you better get out of here you wascally rabbit feeder! Go."

Haley made her way towards the teens who were drinking coffee, she kissed both their heads, "coffee already? Don't you two have to get ready for your dates?" She questioned them as Nathan turned around, "dates? What dates?" Focusing on RJ as the girl sighed, putting her hands up in surrender, "it's not a date, me and Will are just walking to practice with two friends." The girl explained.

The father not really believing them, "yeah cuz it always start of with being friends." The man muttered but the teens caught on Will turned to his dad, "What were you a bit of a player in high school pops?" This made Haley spit out her coffee as she tried to hide her laugh with a cough. Nathan pretended to look at his watch, "it that the time you two better get to practice."

As the teens left they met up with, Brady and Avery on the way, the girl was going to take pictures of the team and the boy well... he was more interested in watching a certain basketball player. They laughed and joked all the way to the gym finding it anything amusing, as they entered the gym the two no basketball players went and took a seat on the bench, RJ and Will had slipped into the locker rooms to get changed.

As the group were making passes and dunking the ball listening to music just chilling Nathan and Jamie walked in just as RJ got the ball into the net, Quentin stopped cheering as he saw the littlest Scott, "uh my man!" He said to Jamie putting his hand out to do there handshake, "what's up boy?" Picking the boy up under his arms, "hey let me throw J Scott up there on of yall dunk him!" Pretending the throw Jamie someone passed a ball making a basket, the group carried on messing about. RJ turned around to smile at Brady, who was already looking at the girl, Nathan saw the interaction and new exactly where that was heading he did not like it.