Chapter 18

It was the next day, Avery, Taylor and Brady were sat in the printing studio, the boy didn't mind helping out with whereas Will, Chad and Raven had been stilling food from Zeke the boy had been baking in his cooking class, Chad was the only one le...

It was the next day, Avery, Taylor and Brady were sat in the printing studio, the boy didn't mind helping out with whereas Will, Chad and Raven had been stilling food from Zeke the boy had been baking in his cooking class, Chad was the only one let out of the three to not have a date to prom, it was well know to about everyone that the boy liked Taylor so the three came up with a plan, take Zeke baking, offer it as a gift and slyly ask the girl to the prom.

Chad quickly placed down the hot pan, Taylor gasped as the sight of brownies, "compliments of Zeke." Chad told the girl with a smile as he took the oven mitt off, "be careful, they're still hot."

"He doesn't know they're gone. Eat the evidence." Raven told them.

Avery looked at the trio, and laughed as Will stood behind her, "kissing up to the yearbook editors. Very smart move." She told the boy.

Will laughed at his girlfriend, "well Chad's hoping for two pages on himself." As he held her close, before then turning to his friend, "maybe even a third page just for his hair."

The basketball players laughed as Chad looked at the two siblings, he had his basketball underlies arm as he stood next to Taylor, "hey, what's right is right." He defended. "Hoops, by the way, could you take me after school to check out that tuxedo?" He asked Raven. The plan was in motion.

Chad had his arm now around Taylor, "tuxedo? For what?" She asked him excitedly.

"For prom." he answered her question with a smile

Taylor let out a sigh and looked away from him, "honey, if that's what you call an invitation," she elbowed the ball from under his arm as he bounced backwards, "you'll be dancing with yourself." Before getting up and walking away.

The rest of the group let out awkward chuckles at the boy's situation, it was time for the plan b. The big plan.

The rest of the day went by, it was now lunch time and Raven job was to get Taylor out of the print studio and into the cafeteria, while Brady and Will prepare Chad to ask out the girl in front of the whole lunch room.

Raven turned to see Will and Brady encouraging there friend down the stairs and towards their table, Chad stood behind the girls as he looked at Taylor with a selection of flowers in his hand, "so...hey." The boy said awkwardly towards the girl, Taylor barely looked at him, "I was kind of wondering if you'd..." but the girls around the table weren't looking at him, Raven was trying to hold back as snicker, "...maybe go with me."

Taylor turned around to see him, "oh, hey, Chad. They have Tuna surprise on the menu. It's good. Really good." The girl told him.

As the girl took a bite of her food, Chad turned to the two boys who were at the side of him, "dude." He muttered, Will and Brady both shrugged in response. The curly haired basketball player turned back towards the girls, "Taylor." He said, "hey, I'm asking you to prom."