Season 6 Ep6, 7, 8 & 9

Two weeks later the teens were back at school they didn't really know what to do, they'd lost Quentin and a crazy nut job tried to kill them

Two weeks later the teens were back at school they didn't really know what to do, they'd lost Quentin and a crazy nut job tried to kill them. The teens spent there day with Avery and Brady they two had managed to distract the teens, Will was becoming okay with his sister possibly dating the blonde guitarist especially when he offered to teach him to play guitar. After seeing a therapist they had been told they needed to do something other than basketball and surfing, something to fun and easy, and what's better than music? Nothing.

Due to the hole Nanny Carrie situation, Haley had decided to let Dan come around more often, especially as he had saved Jamie and Ravens life more than once. Plus he was dying. That didn't mean Nathan or Lucas was happy. As the two teens walked towards the ice cream shop to meet the youngest and their grandpa, Dan had already ordered their favourites. Chocolate for Jamie and Will but a Raspberry ripple for RJ, "hey grandpa" the girl Scott greeted as Dan handed her an ice cream, "thank you." Even though Dan Scott had messed around with her life, she kind of understood it probably was for the best Nathan was just a kid with a kid it wouldn't have worked.

"So grandpa do I really get to make a wish for every Brussel sprout I eat?" Jamie asked out of no where confusing the teens who hadn't heard their earlier conversation about vegetables

"So grandpa do I really get to make a wish for every Brussel sprout I eat?" Jamie asked out of no where confusing the teens who hadn't heard their earlier conversation about vegetables. Dan looked down at Jamie, "no actually they taste bad for no reason at all." The teens started laughing. Jamie started eating his ice cream quickly so it didn't melt, "hey slow down there buddy. You're gonna give yourself brain freeze." All of a sudden Dan stopped and the teens looked up to see Deb kissing their uncle Skills, "well we'll. what have we here?" He asked the kids.

Before the teens where able to put it politely the youngest beat them to it, "Oh guess what? They kiss a lot." Jamie state matter of fact. They groups started to walk up to the couple as Skills caught sight of them, "hey little buddy. Teens." After greeting their hellos back, nanny Deb took in the ice creams they were all eating, "ice cream after school" she said which sound more like a question, "and I thought I was the bad nanny." This made the teens freeze as they thought back to Carrie, Dan noticed it and decided to make a joke to help them relax, "yeah well, you know they ran out of all those x-ray vision carrots."