Season 8 Episode 19

Little Lydia Bob Scott had been born and she was a beautiful baby

Little Lydia Bob Scott had been born and she was a beautiful baby. However, with all highs there are lows and right now the men of tree hill along with Raven were about to get revenge for the night of the storm.

Julian, Nathan and Clay had gone to Kellerman house while the man was teaching, Julians face held so much amount of anger once he saw the car, "was that the car from the bridge that night?" Nathan asked Julian.

In Julians head he saw a play back from the night.

"BROOKE! RJ!" The man shouted towards them as he got his flashlight out and ran towards them with Will.

"It's Julian!" Jamie shouted in relief.

"We're in here!" Brooke gestured to herself, Jamie and RJ. "We're okay!"

And just as they breathed a sigh of relief they heard Julian and Will, "STOP! STOP!!" To the car behind them.

The tree in the car screamed as they felt the car go over the edge and into the water.

He nodded his head. It was time to get revenge.

Nathan, Will, Jamie and Raven had all gone to Kellerman class that day. Jamie and Raven both sat in Nathans place next to each other, Jamie clutched his sister hand as Kellerman began to talk, this was the man who pushed the car into the water, he was the reason Brooke nearly died and Raven had a scar on her forehead. "Good morning. Take your seats." The man said as he flicked through a book, "Stop talking, and let's begin." As everyone sat down the man noticed Jamie and Raven. It was difficult they were two kids in a class full of adults, Will looked a bit more grown up and fitted in with the younger population you wouldn't have spotted him first, but baby faced Jamie and RJ, definitely.

"Well, it seems my class gets younger everyday." Kellerman said to the both of them who just smiled at him, "you both must have done exceedingly well on your advanced placement exams. What's your name kids?" He asked the two.

"Raven Scott." RJ told the man.

But before he could say anything the boy beside her spoke ups "Jamie Scott."

"Raven and Jamie Scott. Of course." Professor Kellerman spoke, "and your father is..."

Jamie just kept his smile as he spoke to the professor, "Nathan Scott. He's sitting right there. With our brother." As the two pointed towards Nathan and Will

"Mr. Scott's" the professor said trying not to sounds confused, "is it because you couldn't afford a sitter, or did you bring your children to match wits with me, like your so-called business partner, who frankly looked to be about the same age?" The elder man gestured towards the children.

Nathan lightly shuck his head, "nothing like that." He told the man, "they just wanted to see you again."

Professor Kellerman looked between all of the children trying to remember if he had seen any of them before, however to his memory he had not, "but I don't believe we've met."