𝚃𝙴𝙽 - 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙴

it takes courage to 

it takes courage to 

keep your heart open

 in a world

 that keeps giving you

 reasons to close it

_________________

tw ; sexual assault  (i'll put exclamation marks on the part where it starts and ends, so you can scroll through it if you wish to not read it.)

___________________

— 🎀 𓏲 ˖ ࣪ ꒦꒷

ANGELINA ♰ ˊˎ -

Groan. I am so exhausted.

I spent the whole Sunday out with my cousins, they took me shopping and paid for everything, because they want to 'make up' to me for being so ignorant to me over the years. I mean, I'm not complaining..Free clothes is always nice! After shopping, they took me to dinner, and then we walked around in town for some time. Safe to say, I walked enough to cover my average steps for the next year. I am utterly tired.

It was now already 9.pm. so I was sitting on my bed in my pyjamas, reading some book I had left on my nightstand. It took me about an hour to put all my new clothes in the closet. Crazy cousins. Suddenly, my phone dinged, notifying me that I received a text message.

Mateo ♥

hey Angel, are you alright? i haven't heard from you all day.

Aww, he worries about me.

me

hi Mateo! i'm alright, my cousins took me out for shopping and dinner, i've only been home for like an hour and a half. it took me a whole hour to put all my new clothes away! an hour!!!

Mateo ♥

did you have fun?

me

yes! very!! what have you been doing?

Mateo ♥

oh yknow, just work. want me to pick you up for school tomorrow?

me

could you?? i'd love that!! only if ur okay with it!