Chapter 5:

~ Y/N's P.O.V. ~

Today was an odd day. Unexpected things kept on happening to me and I wasn't glad to experience any of those. Firstly, I was touched in a humiliating manner. Secondly, the boy who touched me seemed like he was separating himself from everyone around him. And lastly, whenever I walked around the crowd of students that I'm a little familiar with, they'd give me these mysterious grins that either meant they wanted to make fun of me or something even more than that.

Everything is just starting to feel so unrealistic.

"Oh, hey... Um, Jeongguk?"

This was the first time I've ever approached a senior student. Usually, he approaches me with awkward waves and such but I wasn't sure why I approached him but I guess I just wanted answers again. He turns around with an almost inaudible gasp, widened eyes filled with surprise.

"Oh- Y/N? Y/N! How are you?"
"... I guess, I'm doing great... I'd have to ask a question-"

He scratches the back of his head as his face suddenly turns red. I frowned, knowing that something was definitely going on. God, I wish this day just ended a little earlier.

"... Is there something wrong?"

My shoulders slowly rise up in nervousness as the senior student lets out a sigh, pulling out his cellphone. He hands the phone to me as I look at the set of pictures closely. I didn't know how to react at all.

"Y/N, your pictures are online spread by this unknown account on Twitter."

The tone of his voice changes in a more concerned manner as I fell into the void of my thoughts again

The tone of his voice changes in a more concerned manner as I fell into the void of my thoughts again. I remember how I didn't approve of any of Jungwoo's malicious intentions towards me so it's completely impossible for me to have pictures like these!

I didn't do any of that, I didn't sleep with anyone, I didn't kiss Jungwoo, and I didn't talk about Chaeyoung in any way.

I don't even have the confidence to approach someone casually without feeling threatened except when I'm being in trouble.

"I... I didn't do any of that."

I stammered, handing him his phone back as Jeongguk tilted his head in suspicion.

"But it looks extremely like your blouse?"
"All of the girls' blouses are similar, Jeongguk."

Both of my hands balled into fists as I felt my heart pounding faster. I didn't know what to do at all as those pictures of "Jungwoo and I" were already spread on Twitter with that short fucking caption that made me look like I was being a slut for that guy, I guess? I don't even go to some of those places that much!

"... Are you sure this isn't you?-"
"Well, I am sure! I don't even talk to Jungwoo."

I grabbed the tangled locks of my hair, closing my eyes shut as the laughs that remained in my memory started getting louder.