2 The Progenation Rates of Species

https://d2vlcm61l7u1fs

https://d2vlcm61l7u1fs.cloudfront.net/media/b78/b78538e5-92f2-4ae5-9e30-b5486eb1beef/phpkJ0COg.png

The progenation rate of a species seems to depend mostly upon the mass of child animal at adulthood and energy density of nutrient, with nutrient itself as the limiting parameter. For mammals, virtually all females born are weak queens, with only a few infertile exeptions. Each female unit reproduces nominally 1/year, but usually produces only 2 per lifetime.

With almost every woman being a queen, each of them loses many of the abilities usually afforded to a queen. They resort to electing a queen to retain some of these function, but it can only last for as long as a queen stays in power. There really is not that much difference between a purebred queen and a common queen that can disenable any right minded common to function as a queen. These functions include the ability to conduct the multitudes of people.

For a common queen, there are no multitudes, a single family unit cannot occupy more than 2000 yards of land. Purity of intention occurs with collaboration, and drives motive force. This in comparison to a vespid queen, who instead of making large animals rarely, makes small animals as a major part of her lifestyle. You may imagine an animal which seems to be a horse, but then easily becomes a cow, a deer, a lion, dogs, birds, and even fog.

Not only this, but these small creatures know who their mother is, and that they did not emerge from anyone or anyone else, tending to follow her directions. This opposed to mammals who tend to think they emerged themselves, even when evidence becomes observed. The queen may then elect soldiers, farmers, builders, gatherers, scientists, and so on, out of women who could easily become queens themselves. who all follow her direction in a coordinated way. She may even elect managers who have their department of workers.

Mammals rarely follow this level of organization, and even when they do, the person who was their mother has to compete with a high density of mothers, or a particular mother not being the most knowing, most learned, or most valued in society, or not a female, creating much confusion and inefficiency.

A true vespid queen can easily sit an entire state of land.

The problems arise when the queen is stupid, or evil. She can mobilize all her units until she is killed, but the differences between an effective and an ineffective queen is much greater, than if the queen were elected.

No longer, shall we be occupied by imposters. We should be able to recognize our own parents, and not feel like we were adopted by strangers.

This is another way mammalian systems can severely distort time. Rather than a single queen having the ability to conduct many children to do many different things, the many millions of queens are less than drones, must function like workers, and are conducted by politicians. Each one of them has their own opinions, yes, but it is much less likely to provide provably effective conduction of people. It is a recipe for mass stupidity, chaos, disorder.

In theory, the differential of the differences between people should be minimized from 1/2 to about 1/10M under this system than the current mammalian system. The ability for a person to navigate the precipitation cycles of nature would be elevated by 5M of the current precipitation scalar. That means that people would be 5M times less affected by the current distribution of time and they would have 5M times more ability to explore themselves as a community, not as individuals.