6 Reasons to Reject a Bad God

http://1

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IDiDMywDIaM/U5Sc9VZKnNI/AAAAAAAABgo/sQJnnEWKNRY/s1600/close-encounters-of-the-third-kind.jpg

Reasons to reject a bad god

1 A bad god has some of your people be degenerates.

2 A bad god refuses human rights to some of your people.

3 A bad god will give you false promises of heaven so that you will do what they say.

4 A bad god wishes death upon you for not worshipping only that god.

5 A bad god does not really care about you, and will prefer that you live in poverty.

6 A bad god will only react to criticism if it thinks it will lose power, and often in subversive ways.

7 A bad god will typically target women as the weaker sex, even though women are more capable, and the people are coming from women. Will surround themselves with mutants and sabotage women. The law should recognize that the origin of any animal is the female of that animal, thus the jurisdiction and responsibility of state management is relegated to the organization of groups of true females including the gods. and the strengths and responsibilities of the females of animals over their own children should be recognized and developed.

8 A bad god will appear as a mutant even if it obviously does female things, for example, creation is an exclusively female activity that can only be performed by females. Once creation is stated, then that is a female by default.

9 A bad god will try to befriend u only until it gets u to do what it wants, then it will ignore or berate u.

10 A bad god will send u books that are obviously plagiarized from older books with the names of key figures replaced as their holy books.

11 A bad god will not provide explanations, reasons, rationalities, or validity for any of the statutes, laws or instructions that it will expect followers to follow.

12 A bad god will promote or enforce superstitions and false reasonings on their subjects.

13 A bad god prefers followers who will not recognize that when they brutalize others and force others to follow their way, that is a form of their god brutalizing them.

14 A bad god will replace your soul with the soul of another being whenever it can. It will also possess a body with you, or possess your body while you are in it. It will also hypnotize, brainwash, or totally convince people to control them.

15 A bad god who does any of these things should be scoffed in favor of gods that dont do these things.

16 A bad god must actively be banished and punished continuously by righteous nuns in a healthy positive non rebuking way. Some powerful ways to do that is to produce loud noises.

17 Followers of a bad god may not be dealt with as leniently, whether male or female.

18 Bands of nuns should be formed and take power even when they are not being recognized, and actively berate and banish evil publicly.

19 Only the sense tools and no other tools of a nun may be of or contain metal, since metal is the conduit of a god.

20 People should know that only females can go to heaven, because only females retained the responsibility of full human capability and decision making.

21 Men who live righteous lives may hopefully become women in the next life. Hopefully, they may become nuns when they are women, but this is not mandatory.

22 People who greet these nuns viciously must themselves be greeted in an equally vicious way by those nuns.

23 That is how the individual, the unit, and the society retains its soul.

24 Denial of a queen or service to a queen or set of queens for the people for no explicit reason is an exploitation of those people, for example, a king put into the office of the main ruler in place of a queen. Every people knows that for there to be an effective society, queens must be forged, and then elected democratically.

25 No provisions put in place for the exclusive right of birth to be relegated to officials who are birth capable. Females who wish to claim birth capability and estate must demonstrate the ability to forge capable queens (birth capable officials of estate). Birth capability is to be treated like nuclear capability. Its effects are similar. Mishandling of such capability leads to similar effects of radiation exposure without sufficient radiation shield.

26 The death of a male during intercourse with a female should be expected under the law, since the congenital features may rupture upon encounter with the female. It is not the fault of the woman when this happens, and the law should know that the male is replaceable by that female. The female however, is not replaceable by any male. Therefore intercourse between males and females, or males with males is not recommended for this and other reasons.

27 Preference of the belief of fantastic things over proven things.

28 Giving the right for one man to kill another man simply for disagreeing with them is obviously an instant mass extinction law, since every man, woman, and child who practices this law must then kill any other man woman or child that they can at all times, since there is no way that any two individuals can fully agree with each other at any given time.

29  The belief that there is only one god, or that gods are not bound by the same laws of nature. Exploitable because it leads to magical thinking and permissiveness.

These are the traits of a reject god. Such gods weaken the population and makes them less able to serve the gods.

30 A nun should be steadfast in the pursuit of science as a defense. Bodies of nuns should be invested in the industries of science and discovery. Bodies of female groups that do so as their main activity are considered nunneries. Female scientists are nuns of science.