16 Male King Vespidianism

https://external-content

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.A6KR1_QoZ992TzJ6416vxwHaE8%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=558de37a1ab553bf8cc2fc17c0e0bc52cda428fe52f743ef7233f040455f3ee2&ipo=images

Male King Vespidiansim
Not as efficient as queen vespidianism, the problems will be pointed out.
It is regarded as an intermediate step to female queen true vespidianism.
For mammals, or any female that gestates at less than 1 child per day, many children may be born by the same father, if the father is not immediately infertilized or killed upon initial fertilization of a progenitor. Thus many children born may have the same father, but different mothers.
In male vespidianism, the male fertilizes as many females as possible in the village and the rearing of the kings children is generally their responsibility. The common drones do not have sex with or marry any females or they may do so if they are infertile. The king, or career inseminator may transfer sperm using vials and does not ever come in contact with any females. Every child in the village would be at least a half sibling of each other.
Pros (compared to mammals with no biological queens)
1 Spooky action at a distance
2 Increase in coherence
3 Hive structured society
4 Decentralization of money
5 Drivers and workers still female
6 Children raised by mothers in barracks
7 No King
Cons
1 Genetic abnormalities in mammals
2 Evolutionary bottlenecking
3 Useful traits from other breeds bred out
4 Incapacity to specialize young
5 Children still have to be raised by their mothers
6 Immediate sink in the populations learning ability / rate
7 Many different productive workers as opposed to a few or no productive drones
8 The king does may not be able to raise children or has no understanding of child rearing.
9 The king is surrounded by drivers who are usually elite females.
10 The king may die from stresses of progenation effort, and thus more kings may also be needed.
11 Kings are weaker than queens, will die and have to be replaced more often, dont usually outlive expected lifespan of normal worker females.
12 Kings who do not understand that they are not queens and what that means.
13 No queens can be trained during this because no queens were appointed.
14 Deficits of a male rule where the male does not understand some things that a queen can do comprehensively, which are exploitable.
15 Children gestated in common worker womb and not queen womb.
16 The king, president, or royal inseminators term cannot last more than 30 years, or it may become probable that thise maidens may be his own lass, A king should also be elected, like queens.
17 Drones become kings instead of soldiers becoming queens.
18 no true sovereign capable agent anywhere under that domain.

So it is not as efficient as queen vespidianism to have the drivers and workers waiting on a king. Many mothers will have to gestate and raise their children while training in barracks. If the males are trained, they will very likely interfere with the workers. The males are treated as civilians and participate in democracy in a civilian way. It is the females that are to be trained because stronger, worldly women will produce stronger, worldlier children, who will have the higher birth of knights or generals. the king form of vespidianism is an intermediate step to the queen vespidianism. If the females arent trained in barracks, they may die out from not being able to fight wars, or rear children, and that population may face extinction, defeats, persecution, or the amount of childs reared may decrease as much as the amount of women that died, the population may become less able or competent by that amount.

King encountering
If a female who may have royal blood encounters male troops in the area, she may die upon encounter with male troops. Thus civilization will wait for the next appointment of royal persons. None will be preserved by this person, or given royal birth by this person, and population rate decreases as much as this person could augment population rates. If she does not die, then an uncountable number of males may die upon encounter with the queen.
If a female who may have royal blood is captured, then she may become a slow queen at a slow rate if mammal.
If a male who may have royal blood encounters female troops in an area, then he may be preserved by as many female troops may preserve him, even if his preservation results in his death, for as many males who may have royal blood are present in the same area, even if all but 1 drone remains. Those females who return to their villages may sire child females of royal blood. They will become the siren of the country.

Avoiding King Encountering
Females of many animal species can be bred, or conditioned to produce sperm. If this is the case for vespidians, then a single queen of that animal may have many smaller female consorts. Contributions of this would not be required from any males. This is considered a feasible alternative because the males are not being required to interact with females in this way, which is usually stressful for them. Reproduction is usually faster and gentler between females and is a peer to peer connection as opposed to a male to female connection. Preservation of a female consort by a queen will not typically result in the death of the consort *AND* that consort may be reproductive herself after preservation effort, but usually she will not be as reproductive as the queen. The queen herself may not be burdened with the total responsibility of reproduction. If such animal still produces males, then common males may still be interfering with common females.