10 Commoner Fertility

https://i

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a8/76/4b/a8764b6a9555971dd13921a19ff1f97d.jpg

Commoner Fertility

a is a very serious matter, and should not be treated frivolously, or used for entertainment.

b is the origin of not only man, but any life form. It comes before farming, land ownership,  money, and people.

c what do all those people truly intend to provide for their families? offspring as a result of sex will reduce cohesion and similarity of citizens, and distract from the other main duties of the citizens.

d should thus b relegated only to the queen of the land herself, and no one else, otherwise, the result is extreme sluttiness, subversion, and reduction of efficiency.

e is totally redundant in beings who already have both sets of genitals.

f people who are better off can raise better families of better children and can handle more responsibilities. the queen of the land has the most authority to handle the continuing of the species.

g the members of a species is its most precious resource, and procreation is the most premier activity.

h it looks very embarrassing to more proper people who know who or how to raise children, that understand the value of people, and whose societies are much more developed.

i may lead to severe but unnecessary frustration or punishment.

j if not done right is actually very unsexy.

k all the nations children are being raised by the commoners who cant provide as much for them, or defend them as well.